Jun 13, 2013
E. England
What's Best (Priced) Forum

May 30, 2010
Portugal

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
Perfect - I could see now that they are called "NCF Booster Signal " and show in the Furutech site http://www.furutech.com/products/ncf-booster-products/
Did some checking on this product. Helps secure big power cord connections to the AC outlet which tends to sag due to diameter and weight. Cost $350.

I had this issue with my Shunyata PC's. I placed some stiff packing foam (2" X 2" X height + 1/4" or so) between the shelf and the bottom of the power cord and "wedged" it in the gap to create a very firm / robust (no sag) connection. Doesn't look pretty but its behind all the gear and you can't see it unless you look around the back of the rack.

Cost $0.00. Just save some foam scraps from other electronic gear.

shapo

Jul 5, 2018
My friend wanted to support the power cable which was high on his desk so he added a whole bunch of extension shafts for his NCF Signal booster haha.
The booster piece in the middle of the tower is for structural support as the legs get wobbly from the extreme height
IMG-8353.jpg

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing