Bitcoin

Vienna

VIP/Donor
the best is yet to come .... remember this post !

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I think i shoud start a career as a " fortune " teller :)
I hope everybody cashed out , although that aint gonna be easy with everything closed at the weekend.
I m sure he did on friday :cool:

Crypto is not closed over the weekend. The fact that it would sell off before the news was known, and the support level and bounce back at 0.45 was also clear though a gamble. Instead of finding amusement in this and posting tabloid headlines, it will benefit you if you pay attention to crypto.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I think i shoud start a career as a " fortune " teller :)
I hope everybody cashed out , although that aint gonna be easy with everything closed at the weekend.
I m sure he did on friday :cool:

E4A9A392-AF0E-461B-893A-9CAE290B2931.jpeg

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
212A3B8C-498F-446C-A50A-37F23CD9B17E.jpeg

Vienna

VIP/Donor
Reactions: bonzo75

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Time will tell , in my view its just part of the 10 + years 0 interest rate bubble .
Easy come easy go
View attachment 77758

It's been 10 years. I am sure if you and I live to be a 100 you will be right once. And for time will tell, please don't post tabloid headlines that have nothing to do with the broader crypto market

Reactions: Vienna

Vienna

VIP/Donor
It's been 10 years. I am sure if you and I live to be a 100 you will be right once. And for time will tell, please don't post tabloid headlines that have nothing to do with the broader crypto market
PS2: it’s inevitable .......!

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Its a free forum ked , my post had everything to do with the cryptomarket

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
I'd bet doge will sit at $0.50 for a bit and then shoot up to $5. It was at $0.05 for quite a while.

But it depends on what Elon Musk says and what he and a few other folks decide, lol. Unfortunately, they aren't telling you, but on a purely financial bet I'd probably listen to Elon.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Its a free forum ked , my post had everything to do with the cryptomarket

No, you ignored an entire market and put a momentary headline on a meme coin to misrepresent the market to suit your argument. A tabloid headline is one which draws attention to a few words misrepresenting the whole context

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
No, you ignored an entire market and put a momentary headline on a meme coin to misrepresent the market to suit your argument. A tabloid headline is one which draws attention to a few words misrepresenting the whole context
Ked its about the most prime example of a pump and dump scheme as one can get .
Couple of months ago Doge coin took of, because of his backing / tweets as Doge being the next crypto miracle
Now he reverses it , and he calls it a " hustle "
He s not exactly making crypto more trustworthy

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Ked its about the most prime example of a pump and dump scheme as one can get .
Couple of months ago Doge coin took of, because of his backing / tweets as Doge being the next crypto miracle
Now he reverses it , and he calls it a " hustle "
He s not exactly making crypto more trustworthy

It was a nice joke, did you watch it? He didn't call it a hustle that way. He said it as real as a dollar, and then the hustle was part of a nice skit. This is a nice misrepresentation. The coin dumped before the show started, it went up in expectation. Buy the rumor sell the news is common in most markets.

But again, nowhere on this thread do you address crypto. You try to bring out minor points that suit your narrative.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
This rich guy pumps and dumps is such a narrative for touchy feely movies. Do some research. He is backing it all the way.

That whole thing of launching a dogecoin to the moon and the dogefather tweet are certainly pumps though, and Elon knows it. He knows for sure his comments are going to pump the value of doge, right?

Personally though, I don't think he'll dump it and I think he'll try to prevent that from happening actually, as his rep is on the line now.

So maybe no pump and dump, but he's pumping pretty hard, imo!

Elon's making it difficult not to invest some in doge, lol... I don't agree with a lot of what he thinks but he's pretty good at making money, that's for sure.

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
What has me thinking is Elon's statement on SNL that crypto is going to "take over the world"... yes I know it's a skit but I don't think that was a joke.

If that's the case it really doesn't matter what you think about cryptocurrencies, what the pros and cons are. It doesn't matter if you think going to Mars is dumb and our tech isn't really there yet. Doesn't matter if he puts up thousands of visible satellites covering the sky, that his cars are ridiculous toys more than real transportation, that btc isn't "green" and neither are Teslas... It means eventually you'll NEED it. Ugh... :confused:

Reactions: analogsa

Zero000

Jul 28, 2014
Crypto will take over the world. It's a certainty.

But there's crypto and crypto. The potential for absolute surveillance, manipulation and targeting with advanced government cryptos is just scary.

Edit: found out the intended name for ours is Britcoin. Cringe!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveC

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Personally though, I don't think he'll dump it and I think he'll try to prevent that from happening actually, as his rep is on the line now.

I can't imagine why he'd give a flying fuck either way. Although he probably sold if he ever kept any.

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
I can't imagine why he'd give a flying fuck either way. Although he probably sold if he ever kept any.

Because he called himself the Dogefather? Because he's taking Doge to fund sending Doge to the moon? Because he's human and doesn't want to be mocked and ridiculed? I could go on...

Elon probably bough in at $.0001 and is laughing at how much his net worth is growing just from posting tweets.

I think he just finds it funny and entertaining that his word can potentially take a joke $hitcoin and make it into the world's most used currency. It could happen...

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
Because he's human and doesn't want to be mocked and ridiculed?...

Actually, I take that back, I was wrong...

...Elon isn't human. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing