Billions | Official Trailer

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels

U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhoades goes after hedge fund king, Bobby "Axe" Axelrod in a battle between two powerful New York figures.

Stars: Paul Giamatti, Damian Lewis, Maggie Siff

Premiere: Sunday, January 17th

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Watched the season finale last night. It is one of my favorite shows on TV.

I agree, It really grew on me episode by episode. That was a great last scene when they met in his building.

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
I agree, It really grew on me episode by episode. That was a great last scene when they met in his building.

I also liked the one between Giamatti and his wife confronting each other in their house and Axe and Wendy's confrontation. Lots of drama for the season conclusion. Tearing up the office on the false rumor was delicious.

Perhaps my favorite scene from the whole season was when Axe presented his offer to the family for the naming rites of that museum. The number was 16 for $16 dollars per round of golf as a caddie carrying clubs for the family patriarch as a kid trying to earn a buck. And then rescinding the full offer. He knew they would have to take it. Ruthless and Priceless.

Last edited:

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Another show to check out, thanks! Hopefully they spread that drama out a little. Seems a little... unrealistic if it were to all happen at once.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing