Axpona 2018 Show Report / Coverage By Believe High Fidelity

gadawg58

Apr 7, 2018
Great thread and thanks for getting the rest of us to Axpona this year.

George

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Thank you again for taking the time to satisfy those that could not make it and posting your pictures.
It is evident that there are those that know how to set up a room and those that dont.
If anyone was bringing their significant other to attempt to win them over, there were a few rooms that did not get visited. :eek:
Looks like it was a decent show!

Very welcome folks. It was a pretty great show, one of the best I have been to. The venue is fantastic and accommodating minus the narrow hallways and narrow entrances to the rooms. Shows have most of the usual suspects which I have heard many times so I try to spend some time in the rooms I have not heard or have something exciting.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hats off to you BHF

Posting that many photos alone is a long and tedious process. Thank you Sir, your efforts are very much appreciated.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Thanks for posting. Also thanks for the shots of the Room Signs. Those helped in identifying much of the gear you photographed.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing