Aries Cerat main Lab video clips!

byrdparis

Nov 24, 2015
Israel
i was there this last week end for a visit at Stavros Danos AC HQ.
it was some of the best visit i had in any manufacture ive been! the hospitality and the time they took to Host me and embrace me to their world was unparalleled.
the system itself its something else entirely and its just another league from anything i heard before.

you can read about my visit and see a bunch of cool pics in my other post i took on the AC subform - Aries Cerat Factory tour.

here i will post two clips i took just with my iphone mid sessions... nothing special but it will bring some of the sheer awesomeness you can witness with AC equipments.
i thought everybody will enjoy this.

for the respect to all of you and for WBF great admins, i will just say that i am now one of the AC family, and will bring them exclusively to my country.
(you can take it as is)

best regards
A.

Don Reid

VIP/Donor
Nov 14, 2020
The speakers in your video appear to be the Contendos. Do they include a horn subwoofer to play the very deep bass?

Reactions: byrdparis

byrdparis

Nov 24, 2015
Israel
The speakers in your video appear to be the Contendos. Do they include a horn subwoofer to play the very deep bass?
Hello don,
thank you for taking the time to chime in....
those are indeed Contendos with bass horns (the smallest one they have for it) they are located in the very far of sides so it dosnt shows in the video (camera angle) but it was one of the best Bass reproductions i have ever heard. maybe the best ever.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing