Anyone know this Audio Dealer in Korea: Audio Outlet

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Does anyone know this particular Audio company in Korea? Good reputation? Reliable? Thanks for any guidance.

Steve Vu

Oct 26, 2020
I bought some items from this site. They are ok.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Thank you. Good to know.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
I see you own Waversa, and understand Audio Outlet Korea sell Waversa. By any chance, did you buy Waversa from them? I have been reading about the Waversa LAN Reference Plus and see that you own it (along with some super-serious refence equipment including the legendary Wadax Ref Service & DAC!...

I am intrigued if the Waversa LAN Ref Plus is really as good as some are saying. Thanks for any insight!

Reactions: Steve Vu

Steve Vu

Oct 26, 2020
I see you own Waversa, and understand Audio Outlet Korea sell Waversa. By any chance, did you buy Waversa from them? I have been reading about the Waversa LAN Reference Plus and see that you own it (along with some super-serious refence equipment including the legendary Wadax Ref Service & DAC!...

I am intrigued if the Waversa LAN Ref Plus is really as good as some are saying. Thanks for any insight!
Yes, I bought Waversa products from this site and Waversa Lan Ref Plus worked like they reviewed.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Heard the Waversa Int Ref Plus…very impressive what it does. It seems to be very very capable of revealing nuance in the music while also creating far more ‘organization’ in the music…less artifact and revelation of nuance perhaps combine to enable a greater and much more understandable music reproduction. Went on and off and on and off again back and forth across Clapton, Yo Yo Ma, Zimmer, and it was a real joy to hear.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Yes, I bought Waversa products from this site and Waversa Lan Ref Plus worked like they reviewed.
Hi Steve,

So I got the Waversa LAN Isolator EXT Reference Plus. We brought it home and just put it in...spectacular. The manufacturer of our digital cables brought a temporary 2nd i2s cable and listened to it...also impressed. The musical nuance/intonation (and therefore musical understanding of artist's work) is much more 'complete'. Minute 'stray' elements of music find themselves being organized back into the original musical composition where they suddenly have meaning and purpose.

Really impressive. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience...it did help shape my thinking to go out of my way to hear it for myself. It was worth it.

Last edited:

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
BTW, Audio Outlet in Korea were exceptional. Really got onto the inquiry, did a great effortless audition. Done.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing