USB cable recommended?

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
Hi All,

I've just posted a personal review of the new USB cable from Network Acoustics, the MUON2, that I had the chance to test during last weeks.

If anybody interested in, here the link:
@luca.pelliccioli would you like to review our infigo one I can send it out to you

Re-tread

Mar 8, 2020
@luca.pelliccioli would you like to review our infigo one I can send it out to you

Greeting @Calvinj, since this thread has the appearance of turning into a long continuous sales cycle, shouldn't you have your industry affiliation disclosure posted in your signature?

I believe it is part of WBF's Terms of Service (ToS).

Last edited:

luca.pelliccioli

Aug 20, 2022
Hi Calvin, very kind of you.

I have to decline your offer unfortunately, my plans were to compare Sablon EVO and Shunyata Omega too but I didn’t find a dealer who gave me the opportunity to receive a demo. Hard weeks ahead at work, so I need to postpone my cable tests for a while.

thank you anyhow, I appreciate your propsal.

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
Greeting @Calvinj, since this thread has the appearance of turning into a long continuous sales cycle, shouldn't you have your industry affiliation disclosure posted in your signature?
Yes I’m not that tech savvy i will add calvin with infigo audio if that helps.

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
@Re-tread I’m an audiophile too at the heart just wanna know how it stacks up we all out here wanna know Jay everything sounds like. Calvin with Infigo audio

Re-tread

Mar 8, 2020
Calvinj said:

Yes I’m not that tech savvy i will add calvin with infigo audio if that helps.

If helpful, follow these easy steps, with illustration below:

1. Click on your ID located at the top-right of your window for profile "pop up".
2. Click on the word Signature, and fill in your Industry affiliation, and when done editing, click SAVE.

See image below if helpful:

IMG_5652.jpeg

Last edited:

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
I don’t care what you don’t but keep the smart comments to a minimum. Don’t mind the illustration etc.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hi, Calvin. This is Tom. I believe I met you down at LSAF, if I am not mistaken. Skip's second room and also downstairs in the lobby.

All he was doing was trying to be helpful. FWIW. That said, it is a requirement that your industry affiliation be in your signature.

Thanks and have a great evening.

Tom

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
Hi, Calvin. This is Tom. I believe I met you down at LSAF, if I am not mistaken. Skip's second room and also downstairs in the lobby.

All he was doing was trying to be helpful. FWIW. That said, it is a requirement that your industry affiliation be in your signature.

Tom
@treitz3
Don’t mind the posting of the industry affiliation but I honestly didn’t know how to add it but it was the comment about him not buying that that bothered me as well as the child comment. He was being helpful yes but being smart $&@ as well. Lol. Just being direct and honest. But it’s all good. How are you doing. We will be at lone star again as well as Capitol Audiofest in DC and Axpona. We will be in Dc in November.

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
@trietz3 thanks it’s not a big deal but thank you for checking us out.

flowcharts

Oct 10, 2022
@Calvinj I think part of other members' frustrations is the devolution of this thread from what was originally users sharing experiences to a near-constant sales pitch. I've been a lurker here more than anything, but the first part of this thread was immensely helpful when I was trying to decide on a new USB cable. The last 2-3 pages have seen a pretty distinct change, moving from open discussion & impressions, to you looking to put your cable into the hands of literally anyone who posts here. It doesn't add anything positive to the discussion, and this really doesn't seem like the place to do it. If you're looking to get feedback, reviews, etc, one post in this thread would've been more than sufficient. Otherwise, there are more appropriate methods with less risk of alienating your target audience & damaging the brand you represent.

FWIW I've been using the Muon happily for about 8 months now. No industry affiliations here. I haven't posted anything about it in this thread because I don't have any worthwhile points of comparison to share regarding other usb cables in the same price range. If you'd like to send me the Infigo USB cable to compare, maybe we could change that.

Just kidding!:p

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
@Calvinj I think part of other members' frustrations is the devolution of this thread from what was originally users sharing experiences to a near-constant sales pitch. I've been a lurker here more than anything, but the first part of this thread was immensely helpful when I was trying to decide on a new USB cable. The last 2-3 pages have seen a pretty distinct change, moving from open discussion & impressions, to you looking to put your cable into the hands of literally anyone who posts here. It doesn't add anything positive to the discussion, and this really doesn't seem like the place to do it. If you're looking to get feedback, reviews, etc, one post in this thread would've been more than sufficient. Otherwise, there are more appropriate methods with less risk of alienating your target audience & damaging the brand you represent.

FWIW I've been using the Muon happily for about 8 months now. No industry affiliations here. I haven't posted anything about it in this thread because I don't have any worthwhile points of comparison to share regarding other usb cables in the same price range. If you'd like to send me the Infigo USB cable to compare, maybe we could change that.

@flowcharts I didn’t ask if you wanted to buy it. I actually wanted you to just try it to see if you liked it to see what you thought good or bad about it compared to what you had heard. I get the frustration thing but I just wanted feedback. I wanted to know what you thought about it. That why I posted it. I literally send them to folks to try and don’t charge them a dime because I want to know what they think. They are audiophiles just like me. I’m always interested in comparisons. I literally sent a cable to the UK to a guy and it cost me a couple of hundred bucks in shipping because I wanted to know how it compared to others. I’m not on here trying to force sales down peoples throat. If you wanna try let me know. But I do understand the need to post the affiliation CALVIN WITH INFIGO! Lol. But it kind of turned into a follow the bouncing ball moment which I’m not that tech savvy on adding stuff. Hell I don’t even type my own documents at my office I have people at my law firm who do that for me. Look I do the demos not for sales I do it for feedback. If people buy it then fine. If they don’t I want feedback just like everyone else on this thread but to be honest I will probably limit my posts here to avoid the child comments. But anyway let me know. CALVINJ WITH INFIGO! INDUSTRY AFFILATED! Lol but thanks my friend take care. Honestly I’ve never saw anybody say anything but to me. So if that’s the case I will stay off the thread if it’s bothering people that much. Either way take care and thanks for your kind response.

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
@flowcharts message me if you are interested I would also like to know what you look for in a cable as far as what it does and doesn’t do. I’m all for learning off the experience and comparisons of others.

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
anyone with experience with kimber USB line? a local shop has 2416cu, 2426hb and 2436ag
I still own the 2436ag it’s a great sable but it was a little bright to my ear. It is ok in separation dept but my infigo beat it in separation. When things became complex it kind of ran things togethe. However it’s a good cable though. You get great depth detail and soundstage.

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022

Tom
@treitz3
Sorry about any confusion. But thank you for coming through and checking us out. We will be back next year. Thanks sorry for any confusion. Take care.

Anyoldears

May 31, 2023
Hers my 8 cable USB shootout thread, where you can read how the Sinope, Infigo and other all compare when listened to back to back..

Anyoldears

May 31, 2023
Anyoldears,
Thank you!
Very nice comparison and shoot out.
ozzy
Thanks. And I agree with your assessment of a few years ago of the Silversmith Fideliums speaker cables. Nice but not up to the hype!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing