USB cable recommended?

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
About to do a shoot out on these 3 puppies, one of them is still burning in so will be into next week before proper listening starts, I think I have a favorite already, but lets see....
Can I send you a infigo audio usb

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
@dnnaudio If you want to try our Infigo usb let me know. We will put it up against anything. Also check out the stereophile review of our mono block method 3 amplifiers in the September issue. Let me know you will not be disappointed

Anyoldears

May 31, 2023
@dnnaudio If you want to try our Infigo usb let me know. We will put it up against anything. Also check out the stereophile review of our mono block method 3 amplifiers in the September issue. Let me know you will not be disappointed
Hi Calvin,

I did ask you for a demo on the 11 Aug....

Anyoldears

May 31, 2023
OK due to a late entry, this may be pushed back a week. If there are any SE UK based people who also want to have a listen to them all together, let me know

Anyoldears

May 31, 2023
Again a call out to anyone who wants to spend a day listening to these and maybe more. Will be end Aug/early Sept now down nr Gatwick

Tiltedfault

Jul 28, 2023
I originally had the Shunyata Omega USB and was able to audition the Nordost Valhalla 2 against it. Both are excellent usb cables. I found the Omega to have just a bit of a midrange emphasis in comparison to the Nordost. The Valhalla 2 seemed a bit more neutral to me, or perhaps my idea of neutral. It also had better transient attack than the Omega and seemed more extended in the top. I sold the Omega and kept the Valhalla 2 not because it was inferior but within the context of my system goals the Nordost worked better. I see there are several other usb cables on this thread that I never got to try and look very interesting, but I couldn’t be more pleased with the Nordost.

Matt

Reactions: ctydwn

Anyoldears

May 31, 2023
I originally had the Shunyata Omega USB and was able to audition the Nordost Valhalla 2 against it. Both are excellent usb cables. I found the Omega to have just a bit of a midrange emphasis in comparison to the Nordost. The Valhalla 2 seemed a bit more neutral to me, or perhaps my idea of neutral. It also had better transient attack than the Omega and seemed more extended in the top. I sold the Omega and kept the Valhalla 2 not because it was inferior but within the context of my system goals the Nordost worked better. I see there are several other usb cables on this thread that I never got to try and look very interesting, but I couldn’t be more pleased with the Nordost.

Matt
Exactly, its not necessarily what is "best" but more which is the "best fit"

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
Yes it’s a fit thing as well. On usb. Can’t wait till you get it there

Anyoldears

May 31, 2023

Blake

Jun 28, 2018
This is getting out of hand....

Yes, but this is the very best way to compare, rather than relying on possibly distant memory of the sound. Looking forward to you thoughts.

Anyoldears

May 31, 2023
Yes, but this is the very best way to compare, rather than relying on possibly distant memory of the sound. Looking forward to you thoughts.
Yep completely agree which is why Im doing it. Hopefully write up will be up by w/e 16-17 Sept. You'll be pleased to hear there is a clear winner....

luca.pelliccioli

Aug 20, 2022
Hi All,

I've just posted a personal review of the new USB cable from Network Acoustics, the MUON2, that I had the chance to test during last weeks.

If anybody interested in, here the link:

Anyoldears

May 31, 2023
Hi All,

I've just posted a personal review of the new USB cable from Network Acoustics, the MUON2, that I had the chance to test during last weeks.

If anybody interested in, here the link:
Its in my group test coming over the weekend, so you can see how it compares to 7 others (inc Sablon Evo and FTA Sinope)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing