Salut du Quebec

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada
I i'm sorry better late than never, i joined this forum on June 6th 2012 but forgot to introduce myself, my name is André MrAcoustat Sévigny i'm from Quebec Canada i have been an audiophile for more than 40 years with Acoustat electrostatic speakers for the last 28 of those years it's not that i don't like boxed speakers it's just that i prefer full range panels because i think you get MORE for your money with panels my system can be seen in the members galery and if you wish in my Flickr photo galery 13 pages of goodies. Thank You.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mracoustat/

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Welcome. What's the connection between audio and Mussolini?

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada
Welcome. What's the connection between audio and Mussolini?

That's an inside joke because whe have the owner of a french forum here in Quebec that acts like a little dictator, whe call him Mussolini & the godfather.:D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing