New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
If Lakers lose this game it will be as a result of Zion and superb 3 point shooting by the rest of the team

Lakers are like a deer in the headlights of a car

Zion however rolls an ankle and goes to the locker room with 3:13 left

Steve Williams

This is probably one of the best games I've seen this season . Lakers squander an 18 point lead in the 3rd but somehow after the Pels tie the game 5 times in the final few minutes but with Zion and Ingram out of the game Lakers grab the 7th seed by holding on at the foul line 110-106

So the Lakers have deja vu as they will again face the Nuggets but this time in the first round rather than the WC final. Lakers won this game but might have sealed their fate by grabbing the 7th spot

Lakers have won more clutch games than any other team in the league but the way I see it the rest of the Lakers team need to rise to the occasion and start playing defense. AD was stellar at the the line and won it at the end

Im exhausted just watching this game

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

well not surprised by the outcome of the Kings Warriors sudden death game but was saddened to see the complete demise and fall of the GSW dynasty. as the Warriors not only were eliminated but got soundly trounced

I would be surprised to see Klay or Draymond back next season as the Warriors are going t have to rebuild. All good things come to an end and I have to admit that during the Lakers very lean years the Warriors became my favorite team to watch. Even my wife loved watching Steph play. You could see the despondent lok on his face as the game ended.

Next matchup for the 8 slot between the Kings and Pels will be good however if Zion can't play on his rolled ankle and Ingram doesn't start the Pels will could fall to the Kings who were once again rock solid last night

I was stunned by how good Zion looked and played last night but he is so big ad muscular that when he twists his ankle it takes him longer to recoverHe looks 20 pounds thiner and truly buff. I watched him attack the basket where the only thong between him and the basket was LeBron who stood his ground hoping to take the charge. Instead he bowled LeBron over like he was a speck dust. LeBron crumbled to the floor in pain

Lakers next have a daunting task of facing the Nuggets in the first round. The Nuggs starting 5 are probably the best in the league and Jokic is in a league of his own. Will they win a game this year or get swept

• Sad
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
well not surprised by the outcome of the Kings Warriors sudden death game but was saddened to see the complete demise and fall of the GSW dynasty. as the Warriors not only were eliminated but got soundly trounced

I would be surprised to see Klay or Draymond back next season as the Warriors are going t have to rebuild. All good things come to an end and I have to admit that during the Lakers very lean years the Warriors became my favorite team to watch. Even my wife loved watching Steph play. You could see the despondent lok on his face as the game ended.

Next matchup for the 8 slot between the Kings and Pels will be good however if Zion can't play on his rolled ankle and Ingram doesn't start the Pels will could fall to the Kings who were once again rock solid last night

I was stunned by how good Zion looked and played last night but he is so big ad muscular that when he twists his ankle it takes him longer to recoverHe looks 20 pounds thiner and truly buff. I watched him attack the basket where the only thong between him and the basket was LeBron who stood his ground hoping to take the charge. Instead he bowled LeBron over like he was a speck dust. LeBron crumbled to the floor in pain

Lakers next have a daunting task of facing the Nuggets in the first round. The Nuggs starting 5 are probably the best in the league and Jokic is in a league of his own. Will they win a game this year or get swept
When the dust is settled, who is whose Daddy will be etched in stone. :D Mark Malone is a good trash talker.

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Williams

GSOphile

Sep 3, 2017

To coin a phrase from another sport, when the Warriors are 'on', they truly play 'the beautiful game' - but only glimpses now. Watching Thompson this year has truly been painful, no more so than last night.

Steve Williams

To coin a phrase from another sport, when the Warriors are 'on', they truly play 'the beautiful game' - but only glimpses now. Watching Thompson this year has truly been painful, no more so than last night.
Im anxious to see the Knicks and Pacers do some damage in the East and I also think the Sixers could also do the same

Steve Williams

I thought he rolled an ankle but this is more severe. Tough luck again for the Pels as I can't see the Pels beating the Kings without Zion

Zion Williamson (hamstring) to miss Play-In game vs. Kings

• Sad

Steve Williams

I just read that the Lakers haven't beaten the Nuggets since Dec 2022

Im afraid that the Lakers locking up the 7 spot has ruined their chances of getting out of the first round. They might not be swept but I can't see them winning the series. AD can't defend Jokic.....I don't think anyone can defend Jokic

Steve Williams

Another excellent game as the Sixers started strong but found themselves down at the half second half the real Sixers show up and with Embiid and Batum making threes the Sixers grab the lead and win the game

Butler comes up with a n injured right knee which could be a factor as the Heat will have to play for the 8 spot

105-104 Sixers

Steve Williams

the "come back kids" unfortunately won't make it out of the Play in based on this report. That might be a good thing for the Celtics ;)

Heat guard Jimmy Butler out for Play-In game with sprained MCL
Miami's star swingman will miss Friday's SoFi Play-In Tournament game against the Chicago Bulls.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
the "come back kids" unfortunately won't make it out of the Play in based on this report. That might be a good thing for the Celtics ;)

Heat guard Jimmy Butler out for Play-In game with sprained MCL
Miami's star swingman will miss Friday's SoFi Play-In Tournament game against the Chicago Bulls.

Miami is Riley. He sees Boston as dark green, not just green. The feeling is mutual.

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

sadly, I also believe the Pelicans' run without Zion in the mix tonight will also come to an end unless Ingram finds a way to bring his "A" game and incite the rest of the team. Kings looked like their old selves when they crushed the Warriors. The Kings are a very good team and could do some damage as they would be playing OKC who are my "dream team " this year with he Knicks a close second

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing