New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Daddy Sabonis did hit 2 crucial 3s at the 4:00 mark, He really entered the NBA a bit too late. 1995 at the age of 30.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I still keep rubbing my eyes every morning watching those Pesky OKC kids as they are back in a virtual tie with the nuggets for first place. They are the real deal . Yesterday I commented about Coach Joe being a candidate for COTY however Mark Daigneault of the Thunder is surely in the mix as well

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

I heard last night during the game that the Lakers offense over the past few months has been amongst the top of the league however you don't win championships without defense . They also said Lakers 3 point shooting has been in the top 3 over the pst few months but the Defuse sucks.....Onc again Stephen A feels lie I do and always says it the way it is

STEPHEN A.: LAKERS WON'T GO ANYWHERE UNLESS THEY IMPROVE DEFENSIVELY

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I still keep rubbing my eyes every morning watching those Pesky OKC kids as they are back in a virtual tie with the nuggets for first place. They are the real deal . Yesterday I commented about Coach Joe being a candidate for COTY however Mark Daigneault of the Thunder is surely in the mix as well
Looking up the rest of the starters of OKC, Dort is undrafted, and Giddey is a top 6 pick from a couple of years ago. They are playing 3 guards with 2 forwards. That takes gutsy coaching indeed.

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Here’s a fact that I didn’t know until I heard it watching Dallas vs Nuggs now but league scoring leader is Luka Doncic. That’s the reason they won’t win a championship because he’s a ball hog and like LeBron the ball always goes through him. :oops:

• Wow

Steve Williams

Another Laker castoff on the Nuggs and he was a big factor last year in their playoff run with his outside shooting. KCP.

If Lakers ever held on to their assets they might have won a few more rings :mad:

Steve Williams

Nuggets and Dallas played. a classic playoff game and Denver could not preva as the game was tied with a few seconds left and everyone thought OT until Uncle Drew took the inbound and sunk the game winner as the buzzer blew

Dallas 107-105 Denver

• Wow

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Nuggets and Dallas played. a classic playoff game and Denver could not preva as the game was tied with a few seconds left and everyone thought OT until Uncle Drew took the inbound and sunk the game winner as the buzzer blew

Dallas 107-105 Denver
Just saw the highlights of the last few minutes of the game. It was a wild one as Denver clawed it for the lead only to have Kyrie weave a left handed baby hook Before that, Murray scored clutch points again and Jokic bullied his way in against Luka, whose big body seemed enough to handle the bumps but it's just a heavyweight vs a middleweight matchup.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics win again over the hapless Wizards, which had a career night by Poole. There's a Celtic bench player named Hauser who rained in 10 3's , falling short by 4 tres set by Klay Thompson. Hauser has an very fine catch and shoot form, almost like after releasing it, I know it's going to go in. One announcer called him Howitzer. :D

Steve Williams

well as you said, the Celtics do what they do best is win....the Bucks once again crushed the Suns who to me this year have been completely underwhelming

I see the EC between Bucks and Celtics and the Bucks are red hot even though they are 9.5 games behind the Celtics. That series could prove better than the NBA Finals .

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
well as you said, the Celtics do what they do best is win....the Bucks once again crushed the Suns who to me this year have been completely underwhelming

I see the EC between Bucks and Celtics and the Bucks are red hot even though they are 9.5 games behind the Celtics. That series could prove better than the NBA Finals .
Agree. It's gonna be a great series. And it will be the second year in a row that Doc will face his old team, lots of drama. And now Middleton is back, their big 3 is complete. Let's not forget Miami, always lurking to kill Giants.

Steve Williams

Miami is a silent nemesis to the Celtics. The two teams match up well and we know how that has gone in the past.

There are just too many good teams in both conferences. I really believe that even though we have predicted a Celtics Nuggets playoffs all year, anything is possible. I suspect there will be some surprises but things will settle once the final 10 on each side are determined

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Miami is a silent nemesis to the Celtics. The two teams match up well and we know how that has gone in the past.

There are just too many good teams in both conferences. I really believe that even though we have predicted a Celtics Nuggets playoffs all year, anything is possible. I suspect there will be some surprises but things will settle once the final 10 on each side are determined
The Knicks can pull a suprise too in the East. They have 2 starters still in the injured list. Pacers can too. And I agree with you Steve, I have lost faith in KD and the Suns.

Steve Williams

The Knicks can pull a suprise too in the East. They have 2 starters still in the injured list. Pacers can too. And I agree with you Steve, I have lost faith in KD and the Suns.
The Knicks are a powerful team when they are healthy.The Cavs have great potential and then there is the Pacers who have beaten all of the top teams this year.

In the West I see the Clippers in the final 34 however I just don't see them going anywhere . I see the top 3 teams in the west as Denver, OKC and the wolves. The OKC has the speed and youth to win it all and the Wolves have proved they are for real as well. It's not a shoe in for Denver

Steve Williams

The new power rankings are very impressive this week as low and behold not only are Nuggets 1 but OKC is 3rd behind the Celtics.The biggest surprise from is the Pelicans are now ranking in the top 10

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sixers beat Miami and lately they have been getting some wins. The report is that Embiid attended his first practice and they're hoping he can start playing at the end of the regular season. Maxey is their main man while Embiid is absent, and Lowrry and Oubre can still contribute.

Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing