New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Pacers memorialized Bobby "Slick" Leonard who passed away at 88.

Leonard played, coached, and then announced for the Pacers for a total of more than 50 years altogether.

Reactions: jadis
FWIW the season ends in 4 weeks. Tough to imagine AD and LeBron back to make a run for it. The Lakers might land in the play ins as they continue to fall. If neither is back at that point all bets are off

• Sad
Reactions: jadis and WLVCA
Marc Stein publishes an NBA newsletter with the NY Times and he recently wrote about all of the injury issues this season

I totally agree

These guys have been playing every 2nd day for the entire season. I still fear the extent of AD and LeBron's injuries are worrisome. A high ankle sprain is an achilles injury and I'm sure they are all thinking of KD blowing his out on his return from a similar injury

Reactions: WLVCA
Clippers have a league best 14-4 record since the All Star break and have won 6 in a row. They are now on pace to set an NBA record for scoring at 117.6 points per game.

They play in Detroit tonight on a back to back but the key matchup will be Friday when they play the 76ers in Philadelphia.

Perhaps I should begin to take a more positive attitude......

Clippers are playing the Pistons and almost the entire starting team is sitting out. No Kawhi, no PG13, no Marcus Morris. Must be laying low to get ready for the 76ers on Friday.

Clips are winning 42-36 with about 7 minutes left in the 1st half.

In a glorified G League level game the Clippers are losing by 11 with 4:40 left.

Can't watch any more of this fiasco.

I'm reading about the play in format , and it's good the C's have been winning lately and moving up to 5th with the Heat very close at 6th. 7,8, 9 and 10th have to play in, like a wildcard game.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing