New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Reactions: Steve Williams
I was surprised when the Nets gave a starting role to Aldridge.
I think to let KD have a 'softer' role during his first game from injury/rehab. Aldridge was a starter with the Spurs and the Blazers, and he is playing his relaxed mid range game now more than he did in San Antonio. And Blake is motivated too, 3 balls and dunks. And even Kyrie is dunking. And Harden so pumped up on the bench nursing a hamstring injury. These group looks like a nuclear arsenal, the most lethal group ever assembled in basketball that I have ever known of. And it all started with Kyrie. He is now a team-builder. :D

Lakers played well against the Heat. Fell just short.
Played better than i thought as they were so many players short
AD
LeBron
Gasol
THT
Kuzma
Caruso for part of the game
Montcrieff ejected

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Clips should have the advantage in the 4th since Suns are playing a back-to-back.

....but Monty Williams, Suns coach, has been smart - CP3 has only played 21 minutes so far so he should be in pretty good shape for the last quarter.

Suns Torrey Craig just hit Reggie Jackson in the face - it was not purposeful.

However, Clips pull ahead 93-83.

Getting chippy on the court. Pat Bev gave Chris Paul a big elbow and hip to earn a flagrant ejection

Could see a flagrant one but that call was a bit much.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Rondo looking good tonight so far - 12 points, 7 assists, 3 rebounds in 21 minutes.

Perhaps I underestimated him.

Reactions: jadis
Suns are fatigued and Clippers pull away at the end 113-103

Clippers better watch out for CP3 sneaking through the tunnel to get into their locker room post game.

Reactions: jadis
Clippers playing the Rockets tonight at Staples

Pat Beverly broke a finger in the game last night and will be out 3 to 4 weeks.

He hasn't been able to stay on the court this season due to injuries.

Clippers were losing 36-26 at the end of the first quarter - not good.

Then they outscored the hapless Rockets 41-10 in the 2nd quarter to take a 67-46 lead at the half.

Clippers playing the Rockets tonight at Staples

Pat Beverly broke a finger in the game last night and will be out 3 to 4 weeks.

He hasn't been able to stay on the court this season due to injuries.
that should give rondo more play time, he might become a unique player in winning titles for boston and 2 different LA squads, :D

Reactions: WLVCA

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing