New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Though in this case it was the 'majesty' who pushed the giant and stared him down on the floor. :eek:
I meant accusing the self declared "King" is the lèse-majesty ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Doris Burke: LeBron uses his 2 arms to push...

• Wow
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
And coming up this weekend, I heard the Lakers visit Boston. After watching a full line-up (roster) Celtics losing to the Spurs, I see how 'lean' the C's are if they are going to be up against the pure meat and beefy and taller Lakers. I expect another loss by the C's. :D
Even though the Lakers are 10-1 on the road they haven’t been playing well at all in their last 5 games. AD is off his game. Harrell has done nothing and I hate to say it but the only one keeping them in the game is Le Bron. So IMO don’t count the Celtics out

Steve Williams

I don't typically follow what is happening in the East but the question which keeps coming to mind is "what happened to the Heat as they are mired deep in the standings. know they had COVID issues earlier but aren't those issues gone now?

It should be an easy win tonight for the Clipps. Lakers are in Detroit nd shoulsd win that one although last week the Lakers came close to using. The Lakers have been giving up huge leads as their defense has been shoddy as well as AD being in a bit of a slump

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I don't typically follow what is happening in the East but the question which keeps coming to mind is "what happened to the Heat as they are mired deep in the standings. know they had COVID issues earlier but aren't those issues gone now?
Butler has been on protocol and not much is known as to when he will play.

The protocols have been tough and strict, as it should be. Tatum missed 2 weeks or more, and 5 games before returning, and he was not allowed to practice even at home for the first week.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers and Heat are playing in Miami sans stars.

Kawhi and PG13 out for the Clips; Butler and Dragic out for the Heat.

Clipper scrubs are up by 13 late in Q3.

Edit: Sorry, didn't realize Butler had been out on a prolonged protocol

Last edited:

Steve Williams

And in Detroit sans AD the Lakers are getting killed by the Pistons late in the 4th
98-87
wuth 4:09 keft

Lakers have lost all their luster and will lose their first 2 games in a row

so to Phil the Celtics shouldn’t worry when they face the Lakers as Lakers look exhausted. They play five games in 8 days on a 7 game road trip

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And in Detroit sans AD the Lakers are getting killed by the Pistons late in the 4th
98-87
wuth 4:09 keft

Lakers have lost all their luster and will lose their first 2 games in a row

so to Phil the Celtics shouldn’t worry when they face the Lakers as Lakers look exhausted. They play five games in 8 days on a 7 game road trip
Though AD may be back by then, Steve. Celtics also lost to the Pistons so, we're about even. :D

Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Again, I didn't know that Blake can shoot 3s but that last 3 he made, I thought he had the shooting form of Reggie Miller. :D And D-Rose, he can still play. Happy for him.

Steve Williams

I think Blake is on the downside of the power curve at this point in his career.

He was alot of fun to watch when he was with the Clippers, especially in his early "car jumping" days.
I was thinking the same tonight. Gone are the days of the slam dunks as he leaps over the defender

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I think Blake is on the downside of the power curve at this point in his career.

He was alot of fun to watch when he was with the Clippers, especially in his early "car jumping" days.
Gone are the 2 POWER forwards that I liked, Love and Blake. They became Reggie wannabes.:D

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I like this wise man from the start.

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing