New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
In the meantime, Ainge has not made any significant moves other than drafting 3 guards out of their 4 picks. So now the C's have like 8 Gs in their roster that could probably signal a revolution to counter that of the Warriors small ball - tiny ball. Imagine all 5 on the court standing no more than 6'4" slashing and attacking with their lightning speed. :D I am trying to find a rationale in Ainge's recent moves in the draft, because it seems no team wants to trade with him for these picks.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I think the Pacers have 7 bigs or something like that. Maybe he wants to trade with them. lol.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I think the Pacers have 7 bigs or something like that. Maybe he wants to trade with them. lol.

Lol. 5 bigs on the floor and you have the hoop game I saw on TV before where you can't dribble but pass only. Then shoot at close range. :D I doubt if Bird wants those picks me Ainge.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
New Orleans has reportedly bagged Anthony Davis to a 5 year $145m contract extension. With new head coach Gentry in, Pelicans are going full steam ahead.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
so far all the predictions have been correct.

Bet on Aldridge going to the Spurs

I can imagine. Spurs has traded away Tiago Splitter to the Hawks to free cap space.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I didn't know that Phil. Thanks for the update.

Anytime, Steve. Spurs are solid. Kawhi is in for a max contract. Danny Green is staying put. Adding Aldridge is scary. Back to big ball.

Jimmy Butler is staying with the Bulls with a max deal. Tyson Chandler moves to the Suns. Tristan Thompson also is staying with the Cavs. And Draymond Green has halted contract talks with the Warriors, and open to talks with other teams. This is going to be one interesting summer in free agency and trades.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That's true, Steve.

And now that the Cavs have cemented their core again, one has to wonder what they do with Blatt, or what James will do to Blatt. Blatt has shown class so far, doesn't deserve to be bumped around, within his team to boot.

Steve Williams

Wow I should have read the article first. Great read and explanation of what's to come. James should become sports first billionaire with contract and endorsements and now movies. The Rock (aka Wayne Johnson) of the next generation.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Monta Ellis to the Pacers. David West hast opted out but so far no deal with any team.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
DeAndre Jordan will sign with the Mavericks and leave the Clippers. Surprised to see that since Doc Rivers really helped make DJ as a player.

Supposedly bad blood between Dj and Chris Paul played a role.

Clippers still stuck with little money to spend so this will be a tough situation to correct.

Doc's in a difficult situation now so have to begin asking questions about his capability as a GM.

Steve Williams

DeAndre Jordan will sign with the Mavericks and leave the Clippers. Surprised to see that since Doc Rivers really helped make DJ as a player.

Clippers still stuck with little money to spend so this will be a tough situation to correct.

Doc's in a difficult situation now so have to begin asking questions about his capability as a GM.

I agree to both points. I think Chris Paul did the same with Griffin two seasons ago. IMO the formula for success is not a Coach-GM but rather two people for two jobs.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Deja vu for Doc. While he was coach of Boston, he saw Ray Allen took lesser money (as DJ did to the Mavs) to play for the Heat. And the buzz was that Allen had some on court feud with Rondo. And now that he runs the Clippers as well, he needs to fill the big gap left by DJ. He might have to dig deep into the un-drafted pool and look for a poor man's version of Draymond Green. :D

Dallas now has a guard problem. Monta is gone and Rondo should be too. Time for Donnie (son of Don the Celtic) to call Danny for another C to C connex, we C's have 8 guards. :D

And the suspense is still on Aldridge's decision. To me, if he wants a ring next year, he should just sign with the Spurs.

Cleveland is a shoo-in for next year's Finals. Nobody is really talking about the rest of the East. Warriors will once again be challenged by the many great Western teams. Spurs are still very hungry. And the Clippers just like that is in gloom.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing