New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Holy cow! Curry hits another 3 to send the game to OT!!

Most incredible come back I have ever seen. The GSW's come back from a 20 point deficit to force overtime at the buzzer. Curry has to be MVP

Steve Williams

Amazing win for the Warriors and a bubble bursting defeat for the Pelicans who had the game in their hands with a 20 point lead only to lose it in over time to the Warriors. They are the Cinderella team IMO

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
That was an incredible game.....Warriors comeback.

Have to feel bad for the Pelicans.

Looks like the Warriors are the team of destiny this year.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Tough way to lose for the young Pelicans. As a consolation, nobody could have stopped such a difficult shot by Curry at the left deep corner, it's like the shot was in the hoop all along and he was just going thought the arm and hand motions. Truly one of the best pure shooters ever to step in the court.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
It will be interesting to see who becomes the Thunder coach.

Kevin Ollie turned it down and Billy Donovan is being mentioned prominently.

Whoever gets the job will be under the gun immediately with next year being the last year of Durant's contract.

Pretty tough to come out of the college ranks and deal with Durant and Westbrook - especially Westbrook.

Steve Williams

It will be interesting to see who becomes the Thunder coach.

Kevin Ollie turned it down and Billy Donovan is being mentioned prominently.

Whoever gets the job will be under the gun immediately with next year being the last year of Durant's contract.

Pretty tough to come out of the college ranks and deal with Durant and Westbrook - especially Westbrook.
How about VDN ;)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Waking up early morning to this headline, and I thought (mistakenly) that the Lakers were exchanging Byron Scott for some draft picks (aka Doc Rivers for a draft pick). :D That's what you get by being a Celtics fan and reading about the Lakers. :D

Lakers to send Byron Scott to NBA Draft lottery

Kurt Helin

Apr 24, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....nba-draft-lottery/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I think the Lakers should send Jimmy Buss for the draft lottery.

You've got me thinking now - who would give up draft picks for Byron Scott?

Should be a package deal for Scott and his very close buddy Nick Young. :)

Clippers and Spurs at 6:30 Pacific time tonight. Should be another good game but won't match the Warriors - Pelicans game last night.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
You've got me thinking now - who would give up draft picks for Byron Scott?

Should be a package deal for Scott and his very close buddy Nick Young. :)

Yeah. But if Byron lands a good high pick this draft, he might not be fired. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers and Spurs at 6:30 Pacific time tonight. Should be another good game but won't match the Warriors - Pelicans game last night.

To me, this series is a slugfest. Both teams are giving their all in this battle. But Spurs have more ammo, well tonight will be in Alamo so the Clippers better take deep breaths as the starters are gonna be soaked all game long.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Houston is smoking hot, Harden with 42 and Howard with 26 rebounds! Dallas 0-3, like the Celtics. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers rusty on offense. I think due to Spurs great defense. Kawhi on Chris Paul. CP3 has got to level up his play, maybe become a CP4. :D

And the Wizards close in to round 2- up now 3-0 against the early season hot Raptors. Paul Pierce pierces 2 3 balls down the stretch to nail the victory. Still tough as nails. He surely can help this young Wizards team. They are the dark horse in the east.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Stevie, if things keep the way they are with Houston, you and I might just have to reevaluate our positions regarding that team.

Steve Williams

Perhaps Jack but the Spurs look really good tonight and I still like the Warriors.

Harden looked invincible tonight. Curry scores his 40 points effortlessly and with a sweet shot whereas Harden is all muscle

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
If Spurs and the Rockets advance, they clash in the big battle of Texas teams.

On the other side, most likely Warriors will be pitted with Memphis.

Spurs vs Warriors will be an awesome series. They'll put Kawhi on Curry or Thompson. Half of the brothers will be neutralized. :D It's not going to be easy to dethrone the champions. They are hungry to repeat, which they haven't done yet.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing