Jonathan Tinn R.I.P.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Mike, sorry for your loss, I too did not know this until it popped up tonight.
I only know him through visiting his room at the Second THE show. He was very accommodating to me and made sure that I got time in the sweet spot as I lingered in that room as it was one of only a few that I thought sounded exceptional that year. He saw that I was not being pushy and obnoxious to get in the chair and invited me to sit down for a listen.
Great human, great soul. All of his products on my someday short list. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease.
He is missed by many, the world lost a great human and a G.O.A.T. in this industry.
Mike

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing