Beliefs About Time and Money

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US
The only exception is to build nice audio museum with the collection.

On May 30th this year, Mr Chung of Silbatone will open Western Audio vintage museum in memory of his late father who passed 3 yeara ago with budget of 150 million USD

I will attend the opening ceremony at Seoul, Korea.:)

Last edited:

godofwealth

Feb 8, 2022
As always, insight into all things can come from gifted songwriters. Let’s turn to the immortal song, Pink Floyd’s Money, from their multiple platinum album, Dark Side of the Moon:

“Money
Get away
You get a good job with more pay and you're okay

Money
It's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star, daydream
Think I'll buy me a football team

Money
Get back
I'm alright, Jack, keep your hands off of my stack

Money
It's a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit
I'm in the high-fidelity first-class traveling section
And I think I need a Lear jet

Money
It's a crime
Share it fairly, but don't take a slice of my pie

Money
So they say
Is the root of all evil today
But if you ask for a rise
It's no surprise that they're giving none away
Away, away, away
Away, away, away”

Best to hear it with the music. Oh, how many audiophiles have tested their components on the opening bars featuring the cash registers!

• Wow
Reactions: thomask

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing