New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Excellent game, tight score all the way.

Trailblazers up 96-93 with 8:47 left in the 4th quarter

Last edited:

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Seemed to me Blazers played a better game but somehow PG13 pulled it out.

Have to say Melo played a great game and now I know who Norman Powell is - he had 23 points playing the point in place of Lillard for Portland.

Reactions: jadis

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
To my eyes it is PG and not KL who is carrying the Clippers team

I agree with you, Steve. Paul George is playing incredibly well this year - he's on a mission to erase his personal playoff failure from last season.

He's definitely more personable than Kawhi although that's not very difficult. ;)

Leonard is sitting out again due to a foot injury. Likely to miss the next couple of games from what I've read.

Reactions: christoph

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers are back at STaples tonight to play the Grizzles on a back to back.

Starters for the Clippers look like the JV team - No PG13 and no Kawhi

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers have a player named Yogi Farrell and he's on the court tonight. Never heard of him. He's a guard on a 10 day contract.

Now I am certain the Clips have decided to let this game go - schedule loss.

Maybe Yogi can get his friend Boo Boo to distract the park ranger and escape with a pic-a-nic basket if not a victory.

Reactions: JackD201 and jadis

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Tonight I have to happily eat my words. The rag-tag Clipper 2nd and 3rd team players actually won this game 117-105 after being down by 20 at one point.

Picnic baskets and extra desserts for the Clippers tonight.

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Reactions: Dimfer

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Nice win for the Celtics tonight, beating the Suns 99-86. Low scoring game relatively speaking.

Neither team could hit a three pointer but the Suns were especially bad at 17% (6 for 35).

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Nice win for the Celtics tonight, beating the Suns 99-86. Low scoring game relatively speaking.

Neither team could hit a three pointer but the Suns were especially bad at 17% (6 for 35).
Yes, and they were aided an Booker having 5 fouls and then fouled out eventually. Chris Paul can still play well.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just checked the Eastern standings now, surprised to see the Knicks locked up there in 4th place. Big turnaround from last year. C's are fighting to stay up at 6th and the race is pretty tight at 5, 6 and 7. C's playing the Nets now with many players not in action for both teams.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing