New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Phil

You must be grinning ear to ear. Raptors start big and take an 8 point lead but the Celts close out the 1st up by 7 points
Steve, I'm smiling a bit as I wake up to this news but I am cautious. We still have a long way to go to win this game.:)

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
80-76 Celts end of 3 as Raptors looked a little better but Celts still in control
It's going to be a grind out game, Steve. It's not easy. Raptors are very good.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
It's going to be a grind out game, Steve. It's not easy. Raptors are very good.

I'll say they are. Raining treys got them back in the game however with 4 minutes left in the game its all tied

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
final Raptors 104-13 on the final play of the game by Kyle Lowry as he nails the three and puts the Raptors bacon the series

The Celts had this game and let it get away
They're the defending champs and Lowry is one tough player.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Lowry is like the duracell bunny. He never stops. For a little guy he is a huge factor on that team
He is their leader and that is what I would expect from him.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers lead the Nuggets by 7 mid way thru the 2nd.

Pat Beverly is a spark plug out there - good that he is back finally.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Couldn't believe the Raptors pulled that game out with .5 seconds left. Sorry, Phil.

Celtics still up 2-1 though.
Yeah. We lost by one incredible shot. Hope we can win the next. Thanks.

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Doc means business now with this kind of defense, all passes are challenged and you can see how many good 2-way players the Clippers have - Kawhi, PG, Beverly, Morris, and the one-way stonewall Harrell. Even Zubac is a great force inside protecting the rim. Agree with Steve, hard to find a team that can beat this one.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing