Witch product?

Ola Swede

Feb 12, 2023
Hi all!
As you cam see on the pictures I have some acoustic products in my room…
It sounds great but the painting over the tv does not fit in my opinion.
Whitch product do you think would be the best alternative in that position , diffusion or absorption?

Ola

Attachments

• 8EFD5701-14ED-4C0D-A58D-00C6E85D47C1.jpeg
    8EFD5701-14ED-4C0D-A58D-00C6E85D47C1.jpeg
    525.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 1F623F33-4BB1-4CA1-A603-9A97DF0717DF.jpeg
    1F623F33-4BB1-4CA1-A603-9A97DF0717DF.jpeg
    748.7 KB · Views: 15

timztunz

Apr 23, 2018
Texas
Having never been in your room I can't say for sure. But it's been my experience that diffusion on the front wall has yielded the best results in my room. But it definitely looks like a "happy place". :)

Reactions: Ola Swede

Ola Swede

Feb 12, 2023
Having never been in your room I can't say for sure. But it's been my experience that diffusion on the front wall has yielded the best results in my room. But it definitely looks like a "happy place". :)
Thank you, it’s a very happy place ??.
Well, that’s the problem… Some say diffusiors, and some say absorption…
I’m thinking about Vicoustics Wavewood ultra lite or Vicpattern ultra wavewood so I get a little of both

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Hi all!
As you cam see on the pictures I have some acoustic products in my room…
It sounds great but the painting over the tv does not fit in my opinion.
Whitch product do you think would be the best alternative in that position , diffusion or absorption?

Ola
Sacrifice of some live chickens is a witch product that often fixes a lot of problems…even acoustic ones…

timztunz

Apr 23, 2018
Texas
Thank you, it’s a very happy place ??.
Well, that’s the problem… Some say diffusiors, and some say absorption…
I’m thinking about Vicoustics Wavewood ultra lite or Vicpattern ultra wavewood so I get a little of both
If that's the case you should also look at Stillpoints Aperture II Acoustic Panels. They magically do both, absorb and diffuse. Good luck!

BTW, @morricab was just making a joke because the title of your post is "Witch Product" rather than "Which Product".

Reactions: morricab

Ola Swede

Feb 12, 2023
If that's the case you should also look at Stillpoints Aperture II Acoustic Panels. They magically do both, absorb and diffuse. Good luck!

BTW, @morricab was just making a joke because the title of your post is "Witch Product" rather than "Which Product".
Thanks for the input, I will take a look att that product .
Haha, now I get it

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing