Wisdom Insight Speaker line

Mar 2, 2013
Pacific NW
I have been pleasantly surprised by the sound quality I am getting from the Wisdom Insight speaker line in a small lounge HT system. The Insight line has internal crossovers so you do not need to have all of the controller electronics. Simpler and cheaper but I have found they provide a lot of bang for the buck. I never hear much about this brand so thought I would throw it out there. This lounge is effectively an alcove where we threw a wraparound sofa and a 63" Runco TV. Great for sports or TV. Most of my movie watching is in a Wilson theater room I posted about previously. This room is great for sports and movies if the kids have taken over the theater. I put this system in while remodeling the entire house so was able to install the three P4s for LCR and the P2s for surround along with the two S55i subs into the walls so really clean. All of the equipment is in a closet behind the TV. If anyone is considering inwall options for HT....by all means consider the higher end wisdom models (this is What's Best Forum) but if you are looking for great quality and reasonable price take a look at the Insight line IMG_0017.JPG IMG_0018.JPG IMG_0019.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I have calibrated a large theater with a Wisdom system and really liked the speakers. At the most recent CEDIA, I thought the Wisdom room provided the best and most immersive theater sound a the show.

Wisdom seems to fly below the radar for folks that participate on this forum.
They mostly demo in the MCH category, including with the datasat

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing