Wilson at RMAF

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
I believe Nick Doshi/Paragon Sound will have the Alexia's. I'll be in the room spinning tapes with my Studer A80 and Nick's tape pre.

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
What Wilson speakers will be at RMAF this year and who from Wilson is going to be there?

I will be there. I know Korbin, Wilson Audio's COO, will be there. I am not sure exactly who else is going. I would suspect Peter, John, and Jerron as well. I will let you know when I know more.

rbbert

Dec 12, 2010
Reno, NV
I've read that Wilson has a big room at the Hyatt?

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I've read that Wilson has a big room at the Hyatt?

Is there going to be additional rooms at the Hyatt, besides the normal Marriott show?

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Is there going to be additional rooms at the Hyatt, besides the normal Marriott show?

That's what I was wondering. And where is the Hyatt in relation to the Marriott? The hotel across the street from the Marriott is the Hilton Garden Inn.

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
That's what I was wondering. And where is the Hyatt in relation to the Marriott? The hotel across the street from the Marriott is the Hilton Garden Inn.

I stayed in the Hyatt durning RMAF last year. It is about a 3 minute walk. I believe there will also be shuttles back and forth, too.

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
I believe Nick Doshi/Paragon Sound will have the Alexia's. I'll be in the room spinning tapes with my Studer A80 and Nick's tape pre.

Do I understand correctly that you'll be in the Paragon room? Poor Nick works so hard playing DJ at those shows that I'm sure he'll be happy to have you there!

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
How many companies are going to be exhibiting at the Hyatt?

rbbert

Dec 12, 2010
Reno, NV
I have read that at least Wilson, MBL and Vapor Audio have large rooms at the Hyatt; I suspect there are more

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Do I understand correctly that you'll be in the Paragon room? Poor Nick works so hard playing DJ at those shows that I'm sure he'll be happy to have you there!

Yes, we'll be spinning tape in the Paragon room.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Yes, we'll be spinning tape in the Paragon room.

Bruce
Remember it is actually the Doshi Room with all of the gear and support provided by Paragon.

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com

The Paragon room will have Alexia's, and I believe the VTL suite will as well. I believe I will be at a booth (at the Marriott I presume) promoting Wilson Audiophile recordings, Wilson Audio online store, and Duette 2. Then we have a large room at the Hyatt. That will be the room where people from Wilson Audio will be mostly.

Debby

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing