White/Blue headlights are a menace.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
1. It doesn't last.
2. I need to try that.
3. Same as 2.

You tried the three of them?
I think I started a thread in the past on that very subject, with various technical videos.
I tried few suggestions, not just number 1. and nothing lasted.
An electric polishing machine with various grits and waxes is in my near future project.
I have no clue how long that would last though.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Yes, my local Wal-Mart car products department has few ...

Hand on experience from members here is my true quest...and the longevity of their technique used. After all, good car headlights require very clean transparent coverings.
Old headlights were made of glass (my preference), today it's plastic (they discolor, they yellow tint, they blurr, they crack, they get water inside). And you can't just replace the cover, only the entire headlight kit. If you drive a Bugatti those headlights don't come by cheap @ Amazon or Wal-Mart. ...Even GM, Ford, Chrysler, Plymouth, Toyota, Mazda, Buick, Continental, Honda, Cadillac, Mercedes, Alpha Romeo, BMW, Jag, Peugot, Citroën, etc.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing