Which will be your next purchase?

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
NEM Audio Midi Dac my dream digital playback, I don't need more, then I'll probably listen mainly digitally.;) _dsc0588.jpg _dsc0568.jpg

Reactions: Nascimento

J007B

Jul 25, 2020
At the moment trying to decide between a Shunyata Hydra Triton V2, and a Synergistic PowerCell 12 UEF SE with Galileo PC. I have until the weekend to decide.

kinch

Jan 7, 2014
All we have fantastic system,but sure all we have always in mind something new we would like to buy.

I would like to buy CH L 10,80% stereo and could be 20% mono

And yours next purchase?
Another CH X1 for my L1, or....trial of the Verity Monsalvat front end for synergy!
What are your thoughts regarding the benefit of a dedicated X1 for CH L1?

Reactions: hogen

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
It's of topic - but after 2 years in C19 prison and spending mostly on audio now I would love to buy Business class tickets with Luftwaffe Frankfurt - Buenos Aires and Buenos Aires to Ushai and spend like two months in Patagonia to reset from all the s..t - listening only to nature..

Tim F

Jun 11, 2018
On Friday I received my ISO Acoustics Gaia I with their matching carpet spikes for my Diva's. Ordered from local brick and mortar store.
Let us know what you think… tempted to try on my scala utopias.

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Being retired I have to watch my pennies, but I will get my last car in a year or so. If Magico releases a S7 MKII then I might upgrade to that, and if Lumin replaces the X1 then I might get that. Basically, since the stereo is so good now, nothing new, just upgrades. However, whatever I get will be my last.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
It's of topic - but after 2 years in C19 prison and spending mostly on audio now I would love to buy Business class tickets with Luftwaffe Frankfurt - Buenos Aires and Buenos Aires to Ushai and spend like two months in Patagonia to reset from all the s..t - listening only to nature..
I m quit sure even there they are wearing masks , so much for escape
Algeria peru equador .
In peru they even required double masks last year lol

Last edited:

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
I m quit sure even there they are wearing masks , so much for escape
Algeria peru equador .
In peru they even required double masks last year lol
Don't really see connection between Peru and Patagonia. But yes - they may require in Ushuaia or Bariloche but not really outside at Perito Moreno, El Calafate or Mount Fitz Roy...

Flamenko

May 13, 2019
I'm looking for a cable from the SUT to the phono for my bordeaux etsuro, but can't find anything I like that's no longer than 50 cm. What do you recommend Gigi?

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
I actually spent on golf clubs... and then went outside and used them!

Reactions: HTMUSIC and Golum

Brucemck2

Member Sponsor
May 10, 2010
Houston area
Having gone from hard core analog two-channel to hard core digital multi-channel, my next purchase will be a “complete” two channel system (albeit digital only source) in a new room. I’m trying to sort out whether that’ll be tubes driving ribbons (or similar), or, solid state driving Accutons (or similar), knowing that I love the sonics of both but never the train shall meet!

matakana

Aug 26, 2020
UK
Both of these are continued extreme finetuning around the new fundamentals which have fallen into place in the last 2-3 years -- speakers, amplification, isolation and cabling...and a slight detour for headphone system which has now pretty much concluded:

-Upgrading grounding as, by all accounts, Tripoint & Entreq have come a far, far way in the last 10 years.

-Upgrading to extreme bass for that effortless sense of venue, hall space and overall foundation: Funk Audio 18.2 (dual-opposing 18" with 4000 watt amp), possibly a pair.
You should enquire for a Demo of signalgroundsolutions Pinnacle, they are located up in Scotland.

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
Van den Hul Frog silver cartridge for my Exclusive P10
amazing cart with sme 309, i've heard over 4 years the copper version. One of best match i ever had.

Reactions: morricab

Chop

Aug 9, 2020
England
An Allnic H7000V , SR Purple fuses and some back up PX25 valves. Oh, and a stone body Koetsu.
I have plans. I need money :)

Reactions: matakana

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing