Von Schweikert Audio

Mr Tripp

Aug 1, 2019
Hello - Can anyone tell me if Von Schweikert Audio is still in business? I tried contacting them for over a week now via phone, email and through 3their website, but have been unable to reach anyone. Should VSA still be in business, would anyone know whether they are still selling the VR-33 and VR-35 MK II speakers? Thanks in advance for any information you might have.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
They absolutely, positively, 100% are in business, and doing very well!

• Love
Reactions: Leif S and KeithR

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Yes they are very much alive. Their area is currently locked down so that might be the reason.

• Love
Reactions: Gregadd and Leif S

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
Hello - Can anyone tell me if Von Schweikert Audio is still in business? I tried contacting them for over a week now via phone, email and through 3their website, but have been unable to reach anyone. Should VSA still be in business, would anyone know whether they are still selling the VR-33 and VR-35 MK II speakers? Thanks in advance for any information you might have.
Yes lol....
Just call me please
951-233-9852
We are flooded with emails and I don't see yours.

All the best

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Also, I believe that the weather is preventing them from opening up shop right now. They may also be without power at the moment. Mother Nature doesn't always play by our rules...

Tom

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Yes they are very much alive. Their area is currently locked down so that might be the reason.
Jack does it snow in the Philippines?

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Not at all Reg

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
Hi.....
I still haven't heard from you yet. You can reach me at
951-233-9852
All the best

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing