Three crazy friend

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Over Three Amigos and 4 from Boston in this forum there are 3 crazy friends and are myself,Tang and Bonzo
We have a group on WhatsApp and every days we sent many messages
I and Tang enjoy a lot every day the funny Ked that every day discover something new and has new ideas
Really funny and good to enjoy when we are working very hard

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
Of the "friends" subgroups, Gian's "GTB trio" may be enjoying the best food, but I think the Boston group may have us all beat for wine based on the 06 Pomerol they had at their last gathering!

Reactions: gian60 and ack

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Gian

one of the highlights of Marty and I visiting Italy 2 summers ago was when you picked us up in Stressa and drove us to your house for an afternoon listen and then took us as well to visit one of your feiends

I still covet the Pink Panther Album you gave me as well as the Witches Brew tape that I subsequently bought from you. This is a hobby truly designed for making friends all around the world, just as you show with Ked and Tang

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Really funny and good to enjoy when we are working very hard

That's just you and me, Gian. Tang makes people work very hard for him while he is trying a new record under a new cartridge

Reactions: Lagonda and gian60

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Hi Marty,you have reason,in UK,Deutch,i have Oliver experience or Suisse,when i go abroad with people in restaurant we take only one plate with salad,
i don't know why when KED,Yamamura,Oliver Gobel and others when come to visit us always take
Starter,First plate,Second plate plus vegetable,cake,Grappa,coffee and good wine

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hi Marty,you have reason,in UK,Deutch,i have Oliver experience or Suisse,when i go abroad with people in restaurant we take only one plate with salad,
i don't know why when KED,Yamamura,Oliver Gobel and others when come to visit us always take
Starter,First plate,Second plate plus vegetable,cake,Grappa,coffee and good wine

Because you were paying :)

Reactions: DaveC

analyzer

VIP/Donor
May 20, 2016
Torino - Italy
Good luck and good music friends of WBF, and a special ciao to Gianni.
I live not far from his home (almost 110 km = 70 miles), it's a pity to not be here with you... sigh.
Unfortunatly in these days weather has changed in the region and cold temperatures are arriving.
May be you can run hot CH Precision system for safe listening!
Or maybe it will be better to taste selected wines of the area... :rolleyes:
cheers
Marco

Reactions: Steve Williams

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Better is drinking good wine listening CH

Was more hot many many years ago when I biamped with Jadis 500 for bass and Jadis 200 for midhigh
With pre and phono Jadis
Really too hot

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
But this is a very friendly forum
Si I think all we are friends and have good feeling and respect each others

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
That's just you and me, Gian. Tang makes people work very hard for him while he is trying a new record under a new cartridge

That is because trying a new record under a new cart is so much more interesting than selling fertilizer Ked. ;)

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
That is because trying a new record under a new cart is so much more interesting than selling fertilizer Ked. ;)

It's too bad you can't package and sell all the fertilizer we audiophiles put on the forum every day :eek:.
If you could, we could probably each buy a new piece of gear in no time at all!

Reactions: bonzo75

jep123

VIP/Donor
Dec 23, 2012
Norway
Better is drinking good wine listening CH

Was more hot many many years ago when I biamped with Jadis 500 for bass and Jadis 200 for midhigh
With pre and phono Jadis
Really too hot
When I had a lot of tubes in my listening room I almost had to listen naked during the summer months. And this is in Norway :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing