Greater Boston

stehno

Jul 5, 2014
Salem, OR
Reactions: analogsa and K3RMIT

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Here we go, shutting down the thread in 54321...

K3RMIT

Sep 4, 2020
Lol let’s let all of us have a view is all. no bashing we have some really smart folk here let’s read it
I for one think the planet is doing what it does for about every 10k years or so this is a fact. but now we do have the highest carbon in the air ever. this is the crux of the issue
what we are doing so far is a waist
ev cars are not a future there a massive under taking of moving money
but I would like to read what thoughts have on it. All welcome no name calling
please
any post should based on science and facts with it. Not an economic post
this keeps us safe.

K3RMIT

Sep 4, 2020
Great post al
for one im all on hydrogen and better yet hydrogen with ammonia very stable
but can be used in hydrogen fuel cells
next is nuclear it’s so easy to say no
but why we don’t is not cause se feel it’s not safe

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Climate crisis? Climate change formerly known as Global Warming is nothing but a global hoax. You can thank globalist David Rockefeller for that one.
Hello and good evening to you, Steno. This post (FYI) is against our TOS. Please allow me to remind you of TOS #9.

9. Where possible, please avoid generalizations which create heated arguments. Please don’t say “all amps sound the same” but rather, “all the amps I have heard sound the same to me.” Following this rule not only makes for a calmer atmosphere, but also saves you hours and days of aggravation while you try to defend your point of view!

Please, let's not get political with this. This is a VERY touchy subject with many. There are plenty of other venues to discuss political as well as climate change things/opinions. This is not one of them. We will allow the thread to continue uncensored and unaltered but this is a friendly warning for everyone to please tread lightly. Thanks.

Tom

Reactions: K3RMIT

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
Its a great topic for a different forum. Its a close to my heart topic, but I would lock this thread.

Reactions: 7ryder

stehno

Jul 5, 2014
Salem, OR
Hello and good evening to you, Steno. This post (FYI) is against our TOS. Please allow me to remind you of TOS #9.

9. Where possible, please avoid generalizations which create heated arguments. Please don’t say “all amps sound the same” but rather, “all the amps I have heard sound the same to me.” Following this rule not only makes for a calmer atmosphere, but also saves you hours and days of aggravation while you try to defend your point of view!

Please, let's not get political with this. This is a VERY touchy subject with many. There are plenty of other venues to discuss political as well as climate change things/opinions. This is not one of them. We will allow the thread to continue uncensored and unaltered but this is a friendly warning for everyone to please tread lightly. Thanks.

Tom
I'm sorry but I was not the one who opened this thread, I simply responded to it. But because my response doesn't fit your and perhaps others preconceived narratives my response is deemed political?

This paticular forum/thread is entitled, "Off Topic/Anything Goes". If that is not true, then please either rename this thread "Off Topic/Anything Goes - Except Going Against mainstream society's preconceived Narratives", or perhaps you should consider dropping this forum thread altogether since without opposing views, it's yet one more 1-way propaganda feed.

As for my supposedly political response, I can tell you who invented Global Warming, where it was invented, when, and why including the end-game and when and why they ceased using the phrase "Global Warming" and replaced it with the phrase "Climate Change".

But I understand that facts never stand a chance against preconceived narratives. Especially these days.

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
We have the solution to climate change right now, it's called nuclear power. You entire lifetime energy consumption creates the amount of waste that could fit in a can of Coke.

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
Climate crisis? Climate change formerly known as Global Warming is nothing but a global hoax. You can thank globalist David Rockefeller for that one.
I recommend you read this article Stehno:

Exxonmobil is the Rockefeller family business, or one part of it after the breakup of Standard Oil. Their scientists were discussing climate change before the public was. David had inside knowledge because it's his company.

stehno

Jul 5, 2014
Salem, OR
I recommend you read this article Stehno:

Exxonmobil is the Rockefeller family business, or one part of it after the breakup of Standard Oil. Their scientists were discussing climate change before the public was. David had inside knowledge because it's his company.
I didn't know Exxon used to be Standard Oil of NJ and Mobil used to be Standard Oil of NY. David Rockefeller didn't have inside knowledge. He created the inside knowledge when he and his globalist buddies gathered at Rockefeller's vaction home in Rome in 1978 time frame where they congregated to come up with a global crisis that the entire world could get behind and contribute to, etc, etc.. Google "Club of Rome".

In 2009, just days before a G summit was to commence in Copenhagen I think, Russians hacked into the Climate Research Unit's email system in England and exposed over a thousand emails of that Unit taking global cooling data and replacing it with global warming data. Google "Climategate"

The CRU director lost his job over the matter and apparently the whole movement was on the verge of being exposed. One of the ways they mitigated damages was overnight, they ceased using the phrase Global Warming and ever since have used the phrase Climate Change.

To the best of my knowledge, nothing much has changed since its inception. But I'm rusty without my notes which I have buried around here somewhere.

But it helps to study who the man David Rockefeller is. He is, well was the granddaddy of Globalism in the US. The tri-lateralist commission was another of his concoctions as he envisioned the world being controlled by 3 hemispheres of power i.e. no national sovereignty. David had his hand in many things and IMO was a very bad dude.

David Rockefeller gave a speech at a Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) meeting in 1991, just another of many globalist oranizations, thanking the media for their cooperation and if it were not for their cooperation the globalists would never have made such advancements.

Just in case you think the media is your friend (google operation mockingbird), here's that speech.

This senate investigation finding should substantiate some of my claims.

Last edited:

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
I didn't know Exxon used to be Standard Oil of NJ and Mobil used to be Standard Oil of NY. David Rockefeller didn't have inside knowledge. He created the inside knowledge when he and his globalist buddies gathered at Rockefeller's vaction home in Rome in 1978 time frame where they congregated to come up with a global crisis that the entire world could get behind and contribute to, etc, etc.. Google "Club of Rome".

In 2009, just days before a G summit was to commence in Copenhagen I think, Russians hacked into the Climate Research Unit's email system in England and exposed over a thousand emails of that Unit taking global cooling data and replacing it with global warming data. Google "Climategate"

The CRU director lost his job over the matter and apparently the whole movement was on the verge of being exposed. One of the ways they mitigated damages was overnight, they ceased using the phrase Global Warming and ever since have used the phrase Climate Change.

To the best of my knowledge, nothing much has changed since its inception. But I'm rusty without my notes which I have buried around here somewhere.

But it helps to study who the man David Rockefeller is. He is, well was the granddaddy of Globalism in the US. The tri-lateralist commission was another of his concoctions as he envisioned the world being controlled by 3 hemispheres of power i.e. no national sovereignty. David had his hand in many things and IMO was a very bad dude.

David Rockefeller gave a speech at a Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) meeting in 1991, just another of many globalist oranizations, thanking the media for their cooperation and if it were not for their cooperation the globalists would never have made such advancements.

Just in case you think the media is your friend (google operation mockingbird), here's that speech.

This senate investigation finding should substantiate some of my claims.
Of course he had inside knowledge, his family owned a vast amount of shares of the company and had board seats.why else would it have become his passion?

And what is with your obsession around “globalists?” What’s wrong with being a globalist? We have one globe and we are all one race. It reminds me of the conversation that broke the ice between Ronald Reagan and mikhail gorbachev that lead to the reduction of our nuke stock piles. Reagan ask what would Russia do if aliens attacked the USA, Gorbachev said that Russia president would of course help defend the USA.

We should all be globalists.

stehno

Jul 5, 2014
Salem, OR
Of course he had inside knowledge, his family owned a vast amount of shares of the company and had board seats.why else would it have become his passion?

And what is with your obsession around “globalists?” What’s wrong with being a globalist? We have one globe and we are all one race. It reminds me of the conversation that broke the ice between Ronald Reagan and mikhail gorbachev that lead to the reduction of our nuke stock piles. Reagan ask what would Russia do if aliens attacked the USA, Gorbachev said that Russia president would of course help defend the USA.

We should all be globalists.
What's wrong with being a globalist? Well, first off, would you believe me if I told you your idea of globalism and the globalists idea of globalism are not one and the same and that you (and I) are not included in their planned view of globalism? In their planned view of globalsim, we wouldn't exist.

Like many things in life, when taken on its face, there seems to be no harm no foul. But it pays to thoroughly research an agenda before getting behind it. Espeically if it's ultimately to your own demise. IMO, of course.

Remember, it's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye.

If it's all on the up and up, then why would David be thanking the media for their cooperation and if not for their cooperation they never would have been able to make such advancements? What advancements do you think David is talking about? Why do we think the CFR is just another branch of government? Kinda' like the Federal Reserve you suppose?

Lastly, at least google, actually use duckduckgo.com and search "useless eaters". Perhaps after a little research there you might start to see a little difference between your version of globalsim and the real globalists' aka the elites' version of globalism.

Last edited:

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
If it walks like a duck...

stehno

Jul 5, 2014
Salem, OR
Reactions: K3RMIT

stehno

Jul 5, 2014
Salem, OR
We have the solution to climate change right now, it's called nuclear power. You entire lifetime energy consumption creates the amount of waste that could fit in a can of Coke.
Well, again you're still assuming climate change / global warming is valid.

Fine. So nuclear energy is our solution to a questionable problem. Remember a little incident on March 14, 2011 called Fukushima? Among the many catastrophic fallouts, it's believed that at least 2 of the nuclear reactor cores have melted down to an underground river that goes out to the Pacific Ocean. Between that and the several thousand huge nuclear waste water tanks they've built on site and are leaking severely, it's estimated that over 400 metric tons of radioactive waste water is seeping back into the ocean daily. To this very day. Some say that's roughly the equivalent of a new Chernobyl each and every day.

Nuclear physicists say there is no chapter in any nuclear energy text book on this "pickle" we're in and when one nuclear physicist was asked at a press conference back in 2014, "What is a best case scenario?" She replied, "You don't understand. There is no best case scenario." Tepco the owner of the nuclear power site said they/we are 100 years away from developing a technology to correct this nightmare.

But there's plenty of news on the internet about it and many other questionable nuclear power plants built throughout the world though I've not checked of late.

Last edited:

Zero000

Jul 28, 2014
If climate change is real, the underlying cause is too many human beings consuming too many resources.

It is that simple. In many countries telling people to have less children is political suicide, let alone making it law.

This point is virtually never mentioned yet it is irrefutably the cause. Well at least I think so.

vrac

May 9, 2018
If climate change is real, the underlying cause is too many human beings consuming too many resources.

It is that simple. In many countries telling people to have less children is political suicide, let alone making it law.

This point is virtually never mentioned yet it is irrefutably the cause. Well at least I think so.
I sincerely hope you're wrong. Perhaps the unleashing of the Covid virus might just be a "thinning out of the heard" by a so called Globalist group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing