The WBF humor and joke thread.

The enunciation apocalypse

0210B1D9-876C-4D05-B846-72679E055B6E.jpeg

Last edited:
Orin Kerr:
If I understand the history correctly, in the late 1990s, the President was impeached for lying about a sexual affair by a House of Representatives led by a man who was also then hiding a sexual affair, who was supposed to be replaced by another Congressman who stepped down when forced to reveal that he too was having a sexual affair, which led to the election of a new Speaker of the House who now has been indicted for lying about payments covering up his sexual contact with a boy."

Bollywood

1BC0E826-F2FF-4315-9C3C-5CFBA692E8F9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: the sound of Tao
Broken vacuum tubes ARE worth something after all... as long as they are not leaking i guess, i have to check the trash can now ...

Darn, they are all cracked...

Does anyone want to buy my invisible sound system

Lucky you’ll be able to do invisible tweaks and nobody will even know… though apparently invisible kitty litter doesn’t really work any better than the standard stuff.

Also I figure the invisible sound system will be just perfect for playing John Cage’s 4’33”… actually I can hear it now already :eek:

Reactions: Lagonda and bonzo75

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing