The People V. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
People here seem to be quiet on this miniseries on FX Network where the 10th and final episode will be broadcast next week. I must admit that my wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. Every actor cast in the part (except Cuba Gooding Jr) bear an uncanny resemblance to whom he or she portrayed. In fact for a moment I really thought that Fred Goldman was cast as himself in the production. Of course we all know the outcome but how many of us can remember in 1995 being glued to the screen and/or talk radio on a daily basis as we followed the crime of the century played out in the court room. There are many factual items portrayed in the production which I had no knowledge of and the series has served to shed some light on all of the characters. John Travolta plays Robert Shapiro and comes off as a bit of a boob who wants to settle every case in which he is involved. It suggests a romantic interest between Christopher Darden and Marcia Clark. I also did not know that judge Lance Ito was married to the highest ranking woman police officer in the LAPD. David Schwimmer as Robert Kardashian also has an uncanny resemblance.

Each episode is ~1 hour and is definitely IMO worth watching. It can be watched On Demand. I don't think you'll be disappointed

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing