'The Hangover 3': Zach Galifianakis Reveals Mental Patient Details Of Third Film

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
From Yahoo

Before they could even cash the checks from the gigantic opening weekend, Warner Brothers, the studio behind the $350+ million and growing raunchfest "The Hangover: Part II," signed off on and got the wheels in motion for another sequel.

Given the weak reviews for the second film, director Todd Phillips said that any third film would differ substantially from the first two, which both involved putting the pieces back together after an epic blackout bachelor party and trying to find a lost companion. In his new cover story for Rolling Stone, star Zach Galifianakis confirmed a new plot that would certainly be a significant change.

"They want to do a Hangover III. I'm getting fricking phone calls already," he said. The plot, the story reveals, would involve his character, the mentally unstable man-child Alan, being sprung loose from a mental institution by his fellow Wolf Pack buddies, played by Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and (maybe) Justin Bartha.

That'll mean even more big press for the exploding star, who spent years as an avant garde comedian and struggling actor. But for all the big money and spotlight he's receiving, he's not exactly pumped for the change.

“I’ll be honest with you: I’m not adjusting to it well. I don’t mean that as a complaint. Most people wouldn’t be well-adjusted. I just get confused by people asking me questions," he told the magazine. "For years, nobody asked me a question, ever. So now when someone says, ‘Oh, you’re going to be on the cover of Rolling Stone,’ my first reaction is, ‘Ehhh, I don’t think that’s a good idea. I mean, it’s cool – but does it have to be the cover? What’s Blink-182 doing these days?’”

He's also not crazy about the admiration of other celebrities. Including certain pop stars.

“I saw that Ke$ha woman the other day,” he told the magazine, recalling a story about getting an email from her inviting him out to get a drink. “She was sitting by herself, and I walked up to her and said, ‘Listen, I got your e-mail. Your music is really bad! I don’t know who listens to it, but I imagine it’s, like, six-year-olds – and it’s a bad message.’”

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing