Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Emiko Carlin, Director of Marketing and Social Media T.H.E. Show, joined Folsom and davidavdavid and me on Clubhouse last night and explained that their early-bird pre-sale tickets are sold out; that overall attendance is on track to be in the four figures; and that exhibitions will include at least seven (and possibly nine or ten) world premieres.

I will attend the show all three days, and stay at the Hilton both nights. Tinka will be joining me on Friday.

I am looking forward to seeing Peter Noerbaek again and hearing his room!

I am looking forward to hearing Ken Boyce's Cake Audio room featuring the Alsyvox!

Also, I remember liking the Thrax room last time!

Last edited:
Reactions: jeff1225

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
So . . . who is going to T.H.E. Show 2021?

wcheng

Aug 6, 2012
San Diego
I will be there with a buddy for one or two days. Easy for us since we are in San Diego. Eager to get out and have some fun and interact with others in this great hobby. We are both fully vaccinated so don't see too much risk to what might be close and cramped quarters.

Reactions: Ron Resnick

KPC

Dec 4, 2019
San Francisco Bay Area
Just got 2nd COVID show Friday. Still trying to wrap my mind around mask vs no mask - June seems a bit soon. But I really missed looking and hearing audio components and I want to support audio manufacturer events.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I got my first covid shot as well , in july the second . :)
I have to wait another year for munchen to open up and hear what CH precision is all about :confused:

Last edited:

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
It seems like a good show in LA , if you had enough you can always go to the beach , i love sunshine / beaches :cool:

Masks , no thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Hi-FiGuy

Ultrafast69

VIP/Donor
Aug 27, 2018
Seattle, WA
www.audio-ultra.com
I am heading down to the show, and looking forward to it and can use the break!

I will be staying at the Hilton and would love to meet up with anyone interested, maybe we figure out a meeting spot and time for a quick meet and greet and then take it from there?

Reactions: Ron Resnick

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Much as I'd like to attend a show again, especially to hear Alsyvox, no shows until Couf madness is completely in the rear view mirror.

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
It is over. Even California is dropping the mask requirement on June 15.

Reactions: jeff1225

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I am seeing on their app map about 26 rooms sold.

bazelio

Sep 26, 2016
California
Welp. It was a good show. There were three floors for rooms and some good ones. It was great seeing @KeithR @Ron Resnick (and Tinka too!) @jeffrey_t @brencho @Jimford and others. 555 Steakhouse didn't disappoint! As for rooms, for me, there was the Alsyvox/Vitus room ... And then all other rooms. It was truly my first wow moment ever listening to planars. Vitus has always been excellent to me but I was skeptical of the speakers. But no more. Wow. Such an incredibly natural sound in so many ways. I'm curious to read other reports, and may chime in further at that point.

Good show; good company. Let's do it again. RMAF anyone?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing