Super Copper finishing technique teaser

Aries Cerat

Industry Expert
May 30, 2015
Hello Gents

A small video-teaser of the Liquid Super Copper finish,here used on the midrange bullet enclosures of the Symphonia speaker

Cheers
Stavros

Priaptor

Member Sponsor
Jan 28, 2012
FL
Hello Gents

A small video-teaser of the Liquid Super Copper finish,here used on the midrange bullet enclosures of the Symphonia speaker

Cheers
Stavros

Wow that is literally STUNNING

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
Hi Both,

How is Billy getting along with his new system now? He hasn’t posted for a while. I know he went for the pinnacle in the Aries system configuration.

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Hi Both,

How is Billy getting along with his new system now? He hasn’t posted for a while. I know he went for the pinnacle in the Aries system configuration.

We both have been pretty busy and it is 1:30am and I am still catching up. Look for an update soon on his build thread. Have the Genus coming to break in his system before RMAF show

Aries Cerat

Industry Expert
May 30, 2015
Thanks for the comments.

Here is another one,with the front midrange horn section,same finish(and the dirty hand that makes them:) )

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
Wow, great job! :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing