Super 8 Movie Trailer

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
While watching Thor, this trailer was shown before the movie. If it's by Spielberg, it must be good. June 8!

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
While watching Thor, this trailer was shown before the movie. If it's by Spielberg, it must be good. June 8!

Not necessarily Jack :) Remember Terminal? Ugh....

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Not necessarily Jack :) Remember Terminal? Ugh....

Oops. You're right, Myles. I should have said 'most'. :) But I like his sci-fi ones. This one seems to be about 'Area 51'.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I didn't realize JJ Abrams was co-creator of LOST and producer of Cloverfield. I like Lost a bit and did not like Cloverfield.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
It's actually produced by Spielberg but written and directed by J.J. Abrams who IMO has had only one really good film . It does look good though

Are you referring to Terminal Steve? If so, a quick search of IMDB.com didn't list JJ as a writer but Spielberg as Director.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Abrams also created Alias. SD6 anyone? :)

Trailer looks like Spielberg's ET meets Stephen King's IT. I'm not quite sure what to make of that.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
BTW, Myles

It is really great to see you here again. Welcome

Thanks Steve, been a while. Nor have things been standing still. New speakers, cables, phono section, LPs, tapes ;)

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Yeah, welcome back Myles. Now I know why you've been too busy to post the last few months!

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Yeah, welcome back Myles. Now I know why you've been too busy to post the last few months!

Thanks guys!

@Jack: Still waiting for the Tenation. Should be here next week.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Myles,

I had welcomed you back several days ago in another thread, but I will repeat myself here, welcome back to the forum.

Rich

Thanks to you too Rich :) Thought I had replied but forgive the oversight :)

Cheers everyone!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Thanks Steve, been a while. Nor have things been standing still. New speakers, cables, phono section, LPs, tapes ;)

Welcome back Myles!

But pics please, or it didn't happen!:p

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing