Spectral DMA-360 @ 220V

EMDAUDIO

Apr 14, 2013
Hi, I am Emiliano, from Argentina. I am a Spectral fan for many years. Currently, I have the opportunity to buy in EE.UU a DMA360 used, of second hand; but the problem is that I need that it works on 220v. Can you advised me what i have do? Do you can give me the mail of Spectral? because on the web only appear the telephone number, but I do not speak English, so I prefer to send a mail. Thanks!!!

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
I believe he meant a different Spectral ...

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Hi, I am Emiliano, from Argentina. I am a Spectral fan for many years. Currently, I have the opportunity to buy in EE.UU a DMA360 used, of second hand; but the problem is that I need that it works on 220v. Can you advised me what i have do? Do you can give me the mail of Spectral? because on the web only appear the telephone number, but I do not speak English, so I prefer to send a mail. Thanks!!!

Europe has been on 220V (230V nominal) for decades

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I believe he meant a different Spectral ...

I think that you might be just right. :b

Europe has been on 220V (230V nominal) for decades

I also was under the same impression.

Now, is it possible that by simply changing the fuse's amperage you can alternate between 120 and 220v? ...There could be a switch as well on the rear (small red slider); or perhaps not.

Here's three newer links, and if you look at the third one (specs), near the end, at the bottom;
it has a mention regarding the different amperage of the fuse for the 120 and 220 volts power supply.

1. http://www.spectralaudio.com/

2. http://www.spectralaudio.com/dma360.htm

3. http://www.spectralaudio.com/dma360_spec.htm

Ack, this is your system setup here, right?

2122_289.jpg

Last edited:

ack

May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Yes?!?

ack

May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
The problem here is that we have all jumped the gun... I may know Spectral well but apparently my Spanish is very rusty, so... EE.UU is not the European Union, but Estados Unidos. Apologies, and no, I am not aware of an email address.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing