Special Announcement: WBF Donations

sujay

Member Sponsor
May 5, 2012
Singapore
You should not need a paypal account. You can just pay anonymously with an email address. Just don't login and proceed to pay. When you add the payment to your cart, select Check Out and then fill out this option:"Don’t have a PayPal account?Pay as a guest now, sign up for PayPal later." Fill in your info and you should be good to go.

And thanks for your generosity and support Sujay.

Hi Amir,

I am still struggling. It does not allow me, any which way, without a PayPal account. So now I am busy creating one......will let you know how it goes. Kind of ironical that that I am finding it difficult to make a donation (-:

audio-land

Member Sponsor
May 9, 2015
www.audio-land.net
Also a big thank you Johan

BTW, you are the distributor I see of some very serious pieces of equipment
Hi Steve,

Yes, I am a distributor some products listed for an Indonesia market.

Driving by my passion only, otherwise I just focus to other much more profitable businesses that I have here now.

BTW, I had been living in CA for six years before moving back to the country in 2005. Missing there a lot except for the cold winter time.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hi Amir,

I am still struggling. It does not allow me, any which way, without a PayPal account. So now I am busy creating one......will let you know how it goes. Kind of ironical that that I am finding it difficult to make a donation (-:

Sujay

thank you for your generous donation . Name title changed accordingly

sujay

Member Sponsor
May 5, 2012
Singapore
Sujay

thank you for your generous donation . Name title changed accordingly

Many thanks Steve. As mentioned to Amir, I will confirm as soon as the PayPal account gets activated and the contribution goes through. I really appreciate all the help I get from the experienced members on this forum, given my hobby is relatively new. My contribution is, in all sincerity, is but a token of my gratitude!

Thanks again

Sujay

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Hi Amir,

Sorry about that. I know I have done it before for other sites and it has worked. The account is nicer though as if you have issues, you can login and resolve whereas if you do it as guest, you have to call them and such.

Longer term we hope to open up other ways to make payments.

sujay

Member Sponsor
May 5, 2012
Singapore
Sorry about that. I know I have done it before for other sites and it has worked. The account is nicer though as if you have issues, you can login and resolve whereas if you do it as guest, you have to call them and such.

Longer term we hope to open up other ways to make payments.

No sweat! I shud get the Paypal account up and running shortly and get the contribution in. Will keep both you and Steve posted.

Cheers

Sujay

sujay

Member Sponsor
May 5, 2012
Singapore
Hi Amir,

Happy to report that my payment has just gone thro! Happy days....

The transaction ID for this payment is: 9G079173NW0287915.

Cheers

Sujay

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing