Soulution, early adopter of Leedh Processing

Wilmington

Apr 5, 2013
I tried to send an email to 3D-Labs but not sure their contact form accepted my message, does anyone know an email address I can use?

Very excited about the relatively affordable option with the LEEDH algorithm, anyone else implementing it?

Joel

Sep 13, 2013
www.audiophile-magazine.com
Lumin should release now quite soon the Leedh tech on their complete lineup.
The first review will come out early June @ Audiophile Magazine and 6moons.
Cheers.
Joël

matthias

Mar 14, 2019
Germany
The Lumin firmware is now available to each Lumin device owner. It sports the Leedh Processing. The full report is available there :
https://audiophile-magazine.com/magazine/
Analog preamps are completely outdated !

Joel.
thanks for sharing.
I am sorry for saying that but IMO the access to your magazine is a little bit cumbersome and slowly loading the content.
It would be very nice if you can offer something in English.

Thanks

Matt

Joel

Sep 13, 2013
Hello Matt.
You can download directly the PDF pressing the download icon at the bottom of the screen. The Lumin article is already written in English.
Otherwise, you can go directly to 6moons where my article has been syndicated.

Cheers,

Joël

Reactions: matthias

matthias

Mar 14, 2019
Germany
Hello Matt.
You can download directly the PDF pressing the download icon at the bottom of the screen. The Lumin article is already written in English.
Otherwise, you can go directly to 6moons where my article has been syndicated.

Thanks, I got it. Very nice review :)
BTW, the LEEDH E2 GLASS is one of the best speakers I listened to.

What about LEEDH processing and Audirvana? Is Audirvana no more interested?

Matt

Joel

Sep 13, 2013
No indication so far about Audirvana.
And yes I enjoy very much my pair of Leedh speakers. They are outstanding.

GERARD VENDEE

Sep 16, 2021
VENDEE - FRANCE -
Hello,
You can contact 3D LAb by calling Mr DELALEU. +33 4 93 47 03 06. I use the latest NANO TRANSPORT SONATA V which incorporates the LEEDH PROCESSING volume control. Just exceptional. I strongly recommend the external power supply.

Marko Dvecko

Oct 7, 2022
Croatia
mozzaik-audio.com
I'm a bliever in the LEEDH Volume control. It works best when using 16bit recordings. There recording has been mastered carefully chosing noise shaper/dithering that fits. Adding additional noise used in classic digital volume controls, when changing volume will change the sound. I've been testing one remaster with different volume levels in 24bits with TPDF from mastering engineer and they sound different. Hope to finish noise shaper for mastering purposes that should solve this problem on the production side.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing