Senate Bill Requires Defense Contractors to Disclose All "Non-Earth Origin" Material

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
A bipartisan bill proposed in the U.S. Senate requires any individual or defense contractor that has in their possession "material or information . . . relating to unidentified anomalous phenomena that formerly or currently is protected by any form of special access or restricted access shall"

-- within 60 days notify of such possession, and

-- within 180 days "make available all such material and information" and provide a "comprehensive list of all non-earth origin or exotic unidentified anomalous phenomena material."

IMG_7496.jpeg

IMG_7495.jpeg

The proposed bill makes clear that disclosure must occur even if the material or information is protected by a special access program, and there is explicit immunity from any prosecution arising from compliance with the disclosure requirement.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: morricab

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
What if it turns out the big energy companies were/ are against full disclosure all along , as to not lose energy dominance

Saudi arabia / Aramco , Exxon ,Shell , Chevron would be bankrupt overnight if a small block of duplicated " Element 115 " could power a whole country.
There are many powerfull entities in the world who want the status quo just as it is

After reading a lot about it , i think we can conclude there is a whole new world of physics we never knew about

Last edited:

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
No doubt about the physics part. There is a ton we have no clue about I am sure. I bet the alien stereos and Atmos rigs are great too, I can’t wait for the golf clubs made from Unobtanium. I think I need those to shoot under 85.

• Haha
Reactions: Audire

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
If you read about available " evidence " on the net , apparently their ships are an extension of consciousness.
Their ships become an extension of their minds and move at will.
And they seem to be telepathic as well

From what i read is that figuring out how the power source works is where no real progress has been made so far.

Last edited:

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
I had a neighbor who worked in the defense industry who would be whisked away to present updates on new weapons he was working on. He had top clearance and testifies before closed door congressional hearings. He is long gone now so I talk about it, I asked him years ago about Roswell. He looked at me with a stern face, said there is something to it and to NEVER ask him about it again. I have since been told by a retired military guy I know that yes, UFOs are real and not from here. All he would say. That is good enough for me.

Reactions: andromedaaudio

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing