Possible good news for the old Hippie Geezer in you!

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Folks seem to underestimate the power of water John.

Tom

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I called my dealer but his line's been busy. LOL!

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
You guys legal up in the great white north John?
For medicinal, yes. Our PM has made legalization a commitment in his first mandate. Major drugstore chains have already made it clear of their interest, as have the various liquor control boards across the country. I expect full legalization within a few years, if not sooner.

nc42acc

Member Sponsor
Nov 10, 2015
North Carolina
And right after legalization we will read of the dramatic population boom for Canada.

For medicinal, yes. Our PM has made legalization a commitment in his first mandate. Major drugstore chains have already made it clear of their interest, as have the various liquor control boards across the country. I expect full legalization within a few years, if not sooner.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
And right after legalization we will read of the dramatic population boom for Canada.
We have the room......bring it on. Not only that......"Make Love, not War!".

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
They should simply sell EVERYTHING over the counter.

I'm tired of writing prescriptions, the New York iSTOP program, e-prescribing, prescription monitoring program, drive by shootings in drug wars, expensive illegal drugs, crime; just sell them in a (pardon the pun) DRUG store--just like they sell booze.

nc42acc

Member Sponsor
Nov 10, 2015
North Carolina
Give me a bottle of multi vitamins and a 30 count of OxyContin. '' Will that be cash or credit sir? ''

They should simply sell EVERYTHING over the counter.

I'm tired of writing prescriptions, the New York iSTOP program, e-prescribing, prescription monitoring program, drive by shootings in drug wars, expensive illegal drugs, crime; just sell them in a (pardon the pun) DRUG store--just like they sell booze.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing