New Video posted to Wilson Audio's YouTube Channel

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDDpoMXi1nw

The Guild

The most productive workplaces have a culture that attracts and holds people most in tune with that environment. In this candid piece, some of Wilson Audio's employees reflect on what keeps them engrossed in building loudspeakers after a decade or more with the company.

Nice video. However, seeing this video remembers me that WA speakers are built by humans that want to do their best, not only to supply us with the best speakers, but also for their own accomplishment and fulfillment. Some people complain that companies regularly change their models, forcing people to spend a lot in order to have the more recent models. I realized now that creating new improved models, and the changes in their activity and work methods caused by them, is also an imperative to keep this desire of perfectionism of manufacture strong and long lasting.

mauidan

Member Sponsor
Aug 2, 2010
Pukalani, HI
I never got a hat nor t-shirt..... show me the love!!

Bruce,

Now that you're a WA owner again, you need to check out the WA Facebook page. I won an Alexia t-shirt in the WA photo contest using the Imagine feature in their iPhone/iPad app.

Here's the winning entry:

image.jpg

Attachments

• imagets.jpg
    imagets.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 369
  • WA Contest.JPG
    WA Contest.JPG
    327.7 KB · Views: 1,281
Last edited:

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Bruce,

Now that you're a WA owner again, you need to check out the WA Facebook page. I won an Alexia t-shirt in the WA photo contest using the Image feature in their iPhone/iPad app.

Here's the winning entry:

I knew the President had good taste!

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com

stevebythebay

Oct 21, 2012
My Alexia's are rolling in the door tomorrow. Excited would be an understatement. I like the new video. Seems there's the a level of commitment to excellence I've noted at a few other companies in this industry, including Spectral. Though it would be nice if this was more common.

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
My Alexia's are rolling in the door tomorrow. Excited would be an understatement. I like the new video. Seems there's the a level of commitment to excellence I've noted at a few other companies in this industry, including Spectral. Though it would be nice if this was more common.

Congrats! That is exciting! Make sure to share photos with us.

Thank you for your comments. There is such a sense of pride that everyone has who works here for what we do and build at Wilson Audio. I am proud to be a part of it, and love the people I have the privilege of working with!

Debby

stevebythebay

Oct 21, 2012
Congrats! That is exciting! Make sure to share photos with us.

Thank you for your comments. There is such a sense of pride that everyone has who works here for what we do and build at Wilson Audio. I am proud to be a part of it, and love the people I have the privilege of working with!

Debby

I've got a large group coming for both the move of my Revel Salon 1's upstairs (4 people handling this), and the installation. I think I'll make good use of the iPhone's camera.

By the way, in early September I'm going to drive from the Bay area out to the Black Hills for some cycling around Custer, WY. Would love to stop by Provo to see your facility, if that would be OK. Love to chat and hear from you and the folks who design, develop and manufacture the speakers.

It's been almost 50 years since I tried my hand at speaker design and building Dynaco kits. I long ago gave up doing that, and trusted in the professionals!

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
I've got a large group coming for both the move of my Revel Salon 1's upstairs (4 people handling this), and the installation. I think I'll make good use of the iPhone's camera.

By the way, in early September I'm going to drive from the Bay area out to the Black Hills for some cycling around Custer, WY. Would love to stop by Provo to see your facility, if that would be OK. Love to chat and hear from you and the folks who design, develop and manufacture the speakers.

It's been almost 50 years since I tried my hand at speaker design and building Dynaco kits. I long ago gave up doing that, and trusted in the professionals!

Email me at debby@wilsonaudio.com. We have protocol for tours. I will see what I can do, though.

thesaint519

May 28, 2012
The Choice

The Choice explores a simple question: Is there intrinsic merit in accomplishing a task to the best of one's ability? Certainly this idea pervades the culture of Wilson Audio and is rooted in the character of its founder. It finds expression in the daily efforts of the craftsmen who thrive in this environment, precisely because they love the challenge of doing their best work. And it is manifest in the myriad detailed ways Wilson products themselves exhibit the dedication to excellence for its own sake, and for the sake of people who would feel untrue to their nature if they consciously built something less than their best.

Wilson Audio's YouTube Channel can be found here with over 30 other videos created and uploaded by Wilson Audio:

http://www.youtube.com/user/wilsonaudiospeakers?feature=mhee

ENJOY! :)

Excellent.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing