New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just got lucky :D :D :D It was KL and PG that spotted him really. When your two stars stay after practice to mentor a sophomore you KNOW there must be something they see worth investing their private time on. Well, here it is! :D

Seriously, you will LOVE Moses Brown :D Wish you could get Rozier back.

Funny tho. My buddy Danny Siegle always shows me videos of prospects for the PBA or collegiate programs. We have a lot of fun breaking their games down over drinks LOL
My son sent me a highlight reel of Moses Brown where he scored 26 points against the Celtics, of all teams. LOL. Hope he becomes a slim Embiid, and he is a very athletic too.
Rozier will be a free agent after next year, so let's see if Brad chases him. C's got a bunch of young players from the draft and they have not broke through the plane yet, and about 5 of them are first rounders. We need a coach who can best use them, Oh, common Rick Carlisle, go back to where you got your first ring. :D

Reactions: JackD201

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I have been impressed with these playoffs as they have shown me the nothing is for certain this year and I stated at the season onset that there will be upsets as there is such parity now in the league. The fact that there are 2 important series that will be decided in a 7th game speaks volumes. Like Jack I like to cheer for the underdog and for me the Hawks are definitely underdogs but reach levels behind Trae Young that quite astounded me. To me the Hawks are like a fly on the A-hole of a large elephant. Supposedly the Bucks are also the underdogs but have played head to head with the Nets. These game 7's should be fabulous

You know I'm (presently) not a Doc fan. It became clear to me he was over hs head with such a talented Clippers team. I watched him on the sideline yesterday when the Sixers were losing and he really said nothing inspiring in the time out's and mostly sat with his hands behind his head. I hope you guys are right as on paper, the Sixers are one of the best teams in the East and playing the number 5 in a game 7 tells me that there is an obvious changing of the guard in the NBA. Doc should have closed out this series several games ago but they continue to give up big leads and can't keep up with the fast paced Hawks. I felt the same about the Clippers and Jazz. I said the Clipps could win the series if the slow the pace and play their style. They lost the first 2 because they could not keep up with the pace but won the next 4 as they played Clippers style. I feel the Clippers have the same task now against the Suns who I have always felt were a better team than the Jazz. The Clippers beat the Jazz without KL as Jackson and Mann stepped up their games. I "think" they can beat the suns but would be more serious about the prediction with a healthy KL. I think the WCF will be well played by both teams

The big question is whether the Nets will prevail over a recently reinvigorated Bucks and Giannis without Kyrie

I love this game

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'm more of an sentimental fan so i don't root for past antagonists, namely, Wade and Kyrie. One is gone and hope for the next. Lol. I am rooting for the Clippers since last year specially but have no problems seeing Chris Paul win a ring if he is allowed to play. Traditionally i never root for Philly but only for Doc's possible vindication, whether he can coach or not. After all, he's an ex Celtic. :)

Reactions: WLVCA

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I'm more of an sentimental fan so i don't root for past antagonists, namely, Wade and Kyrie. One is gone and hope for the next. Lol. I am rooting for the Clippers since last year specially but have no problems seeing Chris Paul win a ring if he is allowed to play. Traditionally i never root for Philly but only for Doc's possible vindication, whether he can coach or not. After all, he's an ex Celtic. :)
Maybe I’ll be proved wrong but I think his glory years are behind him He needs an upstairs GM position somewhere. In LA even, Frank was made GM and not Doc

• Wow
Reactions: WLVCA and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Jrue Holiday continues his horrible shooting, 2-11. Wasting so many open shots. I bet Jeff Teague on the bench would do better. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
What a game.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Yes! Happy to see Bucks in.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The NEW Guards of the NBA takes over!

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This finally proves that the earth is not flat:cool:
Again, I can't wait to see the comments of the Celtics fans re flat earther, sage sprinkler and logo smoosher Kyrie.:)

Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I have the extreme admiration for Giannis, from the start of the season when he decided not to bolt like other superstars did. He is one of the few in this era to stick to his original team, and I hope he gets the title, the old-fashioned way. He will be long regarded as one of the best Bucks to play in the city. Even now, I am happy for his for this achievement in advancing to the ECF.

On that note, I have to wonder what happened to the Heat who had basically an intact lineup from last year save for Crowder. They beat the Bucks 4-1 in the bubble, but got swept this year by the Bucks.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing