New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Impressive win on the road by the Lakers over the GSW 128-97

This was the first game in many weeks that the Lakers were firing on every cylinder even though they were minus, Gasol, AD and Caruso Tonight they played like defending champions.Kuzma was terrific off the bench as was Montrezl
LeBron with another triple double

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
today's game to watch will be Jazz at Celtics

Phil, I 'm cheering for the Celts as they have been beating teams better than themselves
That's a good way to describe the Celtics, Steve. I feel they need a little shuffling in the starters and bench units.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Each time I see Smart firing a 3, I said oh no, and it goes in. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
7 Jazz players have high percentages with 3 balls. Gobert is a massive concrete wall.

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Smart killed it with 2 missed 3s.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

Tough loss Phil especially with Ainge on the sideline watching

Jazz are silent but deadly and will kill you with their outside shooters
. Here in the west the Jazz and Suns are for real contenders

FWIW, Lakers are the oldest team in the NBA

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

LeBron is diversifying his portfolio as part owner ...............

NBA Star Lebron James Set to Become Part Owner of Red Sox​

NBA star Lebron James is set to become part-owner of the Red Sox pending MLB approval, reports the Boston Globe.

Business partner Maverick Carter also bought into the MLB club’s company, Fenway Sports Group, for an undisclosed price. The Red Sox are reportedly worth an estimated $3.3 billion, according to Forbes.

Carter and James will become the first and only Black partners in FSG, which is currently controlled by Red Sox principal owner John Henry, FSG president Michael Gordon and chairman Tom Werner.

James, a four-time world champ who was born in Akron, Ohio, in the past said he was an Indians and a New York Yankees fan. He has invested in sports properties in the past, including the Liverpool soccer franchise in 2011. The new development would mean a deeper relationship.

FSG on Tuesday also reported a $750 million private investment from RedBird Capital partners, a New York and Dallas-based investment group.

The deal also gives Lebron partial ownership in NASCAR team Roush Fenway Racing and sports cable network NESN.

Neither party has said anything publicly on the deal.

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
I thought they let McGee and Howard go because they were clogging the middle because they were not fast enough, but at least they were not defensive liabilities.

The arrival of Jones and now the absence of Gasol I think stated the obvious.

and wow, Luka

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing