New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Here's an alert.....

AD is going to play tonight......with a groin injury. This must be his decision in this do or die game for the Lakers. Win or lose I hope AD doesn't reinsure or injure himself worse by playing tonight

Final 126 =115

Nuggs advance but Portland will be a team to contend with in coming years

Looks like we will know in the next few hours that the Nuggs will play the Suns and Utah willl play the winner of LAC/Mavs

Sad to see but not unexpected...AD goes down again with recurrent groin. He lasted 5:25 of the 1st

14-7 Suns. Sunset is soon to go down on the Lakers

Suns Nuggs series will be excellent
I was surprised when AD was in the game...gave it all he could.

I've thrown in the towel before the 1st period has even ended. We'll Phil you and I are now side line observers with Mike one game away but still a flicker of a chance.

Devin Booker is on fire and has 6/6 3's and 20 points.

Booker has scored the last straight 17 points

36-14 Suns end of 1st

Reactions: jadis
The changing of the guard. For the Celtics, literally, coach and GM

Reactions: WLVCA
Wake up, Steve! Lakers closing the gap late in the 3rd.
My wife told me and I stupidly started watching again

Bottom line for me once again in the playoffs is not only star power BUT they have to have youth as well on their side and the Lakers looked like old men trying to catch up with a much more talented and younger team. Jae Crowder had his way with LeBron yesterday as he too was dropping uncontested 3's

AD should never have been allowed to play

Caruso was reinsured and didn't finish

Schroder had no impact and KCP has gone cold over the last several games. This plus the fact that LeBron is now a senior citizen and most unlikely to ever bring another ring to the Lakers while he is still playing

I expect major blow up of the team

As much as I lie Kuzma, he was a dud this year. I see him being traded along with KCP. I hope they keep Caruso. The future of the Lakers now must be built around AD however I don't see the Lakers having any luck in draft positions as they gave them all away to the Pels to get AD so the next few Lakers years are going to have to be built on smart trades

I've said before and I'll say it again...LeBron is not the future of the Lakers. He won under the bubble but unlikely again as a Laker. So yes I would trade Lebron. Maybe Ballmer would pick him up to try and compete against the Nets (but the Clips tonight have the biggest game of their season with elimination if they lose....to a younger and more determined Mavs team)

If Clipps lose I expect them as well to blow up the team

FWIW I think the Nuggs-Suns series will be one of the best. Jokic vs Booker !!!

Devin Booker IMO has gone from all star to super star status and Monty Hall IMO was the COTY

Will Chris Paul ever get that ring. Wouldn't it be interesting to see a Nets-Suns final with Harden and Paul both trying to win their first championship

I think this article pretty much corroborates everything I have said about the Lakers and youth and future draft choices

Where Did It All Go Wrong for the Defending Champion Los Angeles Lakers?​

ANDY BAILEY

Dumb move on his part IMO
CP3 is 36 but has the Suns in round 2 of the playoffs. That will put a lot of pressure on Robert Sarver to sign him to a new deal. Sarver isn't popular and refusing to sign the guy who took the Suns to the playoffs for the first time in a decade won't endear him to Suns fans.

However, I agree that giving a long term deal to a 36 year old injury prone player doesn't make sense otherwise.

Perhaps they will believe that Booker has matured and is ready to take on the leadership role and let CP3 go.

Last edited:
Reactions: steve williams
you've got to be pretty damn dumb at age 36 to turn down a one year contract worth over $44M. This plus the fact that he IS accident prone, how long a max deal contract would a savvy owner sign him for.

Reactions: jadis
Dallas has 4 Euro starters, and that Boban is doing damage. Twin towers concept with Porzingis. Carlisle is a daring coach. and great defense by the Mavs.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing