New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
He is pissed he got 16 votes out of 101 and Giannis got 85 to take the MVP trophy. And he added, not to say Giannis is undeserving. But it pissed him off. Some logic.o_O Mr. I, Me, Myself at his best. Or, worst. I guess it's safe to say that in the whole annals of the NBA, there has never been such a egotist like him (proclaiming himself as the GOAT for bringing a 'packaged' title to Cleveland. :p

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
He is pissed he got 16 votes out of 101 and Giannis got 85 to take the MVP trophy. And he added, not to say Giannis is undeserving. But it pissed him off. Some logic.o_O Mr. I, Me, Myself at his best. Or, worst. I guess it's safe to say that in the whole annals of the NBA, there has never been such a egotist like him (proclaiming himself as the GOAT for bringing a 'packaged' title to Cleveland. :p

Harden got ZERO votes !!!!

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This is a pivotal game to the series. The Celts should win today otherwise Marcus Smart is going to take them out back and shoot them all :eek:
That's true, Steve. 3 turnovers in 4 min in the fourth. Careless passes. The lack of bench scorers is highlighted when they cannot hold on to a double digit lead. And Brad has to figure out the 2-3 small zone used by Spo. Heat has many weapons in scoring, around 8 deep. C's cannot make silly mistakes. They need to play all 48 minutes as Ainge didn't do anything at the trade deadline nor picked up and waived players. They have to live with that. If Hayward doesn't play tonight, he might as well fly home as he intended to.

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

That's true, Steve. 3 turnovers in 4 min in the fourth. Careless passes. The lack of bench scorers is highlighted when they cannot hold on to a double digit lead. And Brad has to figure out the 2-3 small zone used by Spo. Heat has many weapons in scoring, around 8 deep. C's cannot make silly mistakes. They need to play all 48 minutes as Ainge didn't do anything at the trade deadline nor picked up and waived players. They have to live with that. If Hayward doesn't play tonight, he might as well fly home as he intended to.

Boston is a great team and well coached They aren't going anywhere just yet

Steve Williams

BTW, I forgot to comment during last night's game how much of an impact Dwight Howard made for the Lakers. He hounded Jokic and Murray as well as making some great blocks on sure baskets.
Even J R Smith hit a long 3

Steve Williams

A very interesting read

As MVP awards pile up, championships continue to elude Giannis Antetokounmpo

Steve Aschburner NBA.com

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/09/18/championships-continue-elude-giannis-antetokounmpo

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
BTW, I forgot to comment during last night's game how much of an impact Dwight Howard made for the Lakers. He hounded Jokic and Murray as well as making some great blocks on sure baskets.
Even J R Smith hit a long 3
As you hinted, JR can get a ring, and has when distinction of being paid by 2 teams. What a guy.

"Veteran swingman JR Smith signed his Los Angeles Lakers contract, Smith's agent Rich Paul told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

Per Bobby Marks of ESPN, Smith will receive $289,803 on top of the nearly $1.5 million the Cleveland Cavaliers are paying him."

No wonder even Lonzo has moved to the Rich Paul camp. And he might even rejoin the Lakers by some more manipulations with the GMs. :D

Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Giannis has been in the league 7 years. It took Jordan 6 years before he won his first title. No hurry as Giannis is only 25. He shouldn't be impatient and bolt from a great team, imo.
But.....it is after all, all about the rings

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Looking at the box scores, Jokic did not take a single 3 shot. And he made so many in the Clippers series.

Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing