New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Coming up, BIG game between the Cavs and the C's at the Garden. Both are tied for first in the East with 5 games to go. We need a confidence booster towards the playoffs with a win. I never thought the C's would go this deep this early. :D

Coming up, BIG game between the Cavs and the C's at the Garden. Both are tied for first in the East with 5 games to go. We need a confidence booster towards the playoffs with a win. I never thought the C's would go this deep this early. :D

a win against the Cavs would be a statement going into the playoffs

a win against the Cavs would be a statement going into the playoffs

Imo, the C's need to up their hunger for a deep playoff win aside from their good plays. They are a close bunch thanks to the no trade, no free agent pick ups late in the season. They've got good performers right now, and they're young and can play long minutes and run too. As I've mentioned before, all 12 on their active roster are not shy to take 3's, pretty amazing development I should say.

Westbrook collects his 41st tripe double last night and leads in scoring as well. My question is whether this one man show will win the MVP. All statistics say he should however the Thunder is in 6th place in the west 19.5 games out of first. My question is whether he should be MVP. Shouldn't the award go to the player who provides the most to his team. One could argue that without Westbrook the Thunder would be out of contention. Or shouldn't the league consider a player like James Harden who is also putting up record numbers with his team a strong contender OR a player like Thomas for the Celts who is also having a record season

IOW can one ignore Westbrook's amazing season because his team is only so-so.

To me the 3 candidates are Harden, Thomas and Westbrook

What does every one else think

Thomas - vying for no.1 spot against the defending champs, can't get more valuable than that
Westbrook - Stats baby stats
Harden - shrinks iwhen it counts stats and standings aside

:)

It didn't take long for Lance to be back in the news again

He's fired up not just PG but the rest of the team too. Fight for 8th just got really interesting because of the tie breakers. Pacers need to stay ahead of Miami and Charlotte.

C's currently down big. This is where experience and being calm and collected matters, going into the playoffs, C's must have poise and concentration, the level of play has stepped up. Everyone has something to prove. But boo'ing James isn't going to help, he feeds on these negative things, he actually loves them, if not creates them.

I've been to six straight Finals, man, I'm the last person to ask about a regular-season game."

From JT's FB page:

Joy Taylor
3 hrs ·

Did you have a problem with #LeBron dismissing tonight's game against the #Celtics?
Full Quote: "They're gonna have a lot of energy, their crowd is gonna be great, that's a very good team we're playing against tomorrow, we know that. Taking nothing from them, they've been playing some great ball. But like I said, I'm not one to get caught up in regular-season big games and that, I'm sorry. I've been to six straight Finals, man, I'm the last person to ask about a regular-season game." #Westbrook #Cavs #RussellWestbrook #BostonCeltics #NBA

Atlanta swamps Cleveland by 14 without starters Bazemore, Milsap, Howard and Schroeder. Boy, this Hawks team is scary going into the playoffs.

Heat fall to 9th after failing to comeback against the Raptors. They need to face the Wizards twice and then the Cavs. Pacers' last three games are against Orlando, Philly and finally Atlanta. There's hope of clinching the 8th spot but most unlikely to overtake bulls who face the Nets twice and Orlando once. Yikes! I never thought just making the playoffs could be exciting! LOL! Bulls have a shot of catching the Bucks despite the tie break should the Bulls win their remaining games and the bucks fail to get past the dangerous Hornets and 2nd seed Celtics. Come to think of so can the Pacers if they win all their remaining games and the Bucks lose twice. That would bring the Bulls to 6th, Pacers 7th and Bucks 8th. A Bird vs Ainge first round matchup!

I love this game!

And as I sit watching the Lakers tied with the Kings in the 3rd, they just might get a 3 game win streak.

Oh boy doesn't that mean they lose the protected top 3? A commentator said they are even tanking at tanking!

Bottom 3 gets the 3 protected picks?

so that should leave the Celts one game behind

Yes, C's are 1 game behind. But I feel nervous if they get No. 1 seed. The 8th will be a tough team.

Heat fall to 9th after failing to comeback against the Raptors. They need to face the Wizards twice and then the Cavs. Pacers' last three games are against Orlando, Philly and finally Atlanta. There's hope of clinching the 8th spot but most unlikely to overtake bulls who face the Nets twice and Orlando once. Yikes! I never thought just making the playoffs could be exciting! LOL! Bulls have a shot of catching the Bucks despite the tie break should the Bulls win their remaining games and the bucks fail to get past the dangerous Hornets and 2nd seed Celtics. Come to think of so can the Pacers if they win all their remaining games and the Bucks lose twice. That would bring the Bulls to 6th, Pacers 7th and Bucks 8th. A Bird vs Ainge first round matchup!

I love this game!

I'm glad my team didn't need me to do all this number crunching, Jack. :D

This season is already a bonus for me as far as the C's performance is concerned. They should play no pressure ball from now on and make those 3's more! The young players like Rosier, Smart and Jaylen Brown should loosen up and play their games. It's a baptism of fire. And me, I am really eager to see where the Nets' ping pong ball lands. We haven't had a No. 1 pick as far as I can remember. That to me is more exciting than where my C's will go this season. :D

Bird vs Ainge would be nice. They can call it a 'friendly' as in Cricket, but these games matter and I hope Danny doesn't get booted out by Larry. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing