New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Funny comment by a Celtic fan - It's a good thing the play of Brown for a 3 did not go to Tatum. LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: steve williams
The ball is round . Players have to win the game . Heroes and goats appear in the same game .1984 Finals, Celtics were down by 2 and Lakers had to in bound with a few seconds but the ball was intercepted and a layup was made by a Celtic . what happened last night was a deja ju . Amazing .

Reactions: steve williams
From my laptop ESPN scoreboard, with the Pacers having a 5 point lead under a minute to go, I was going to tell my son it's all over but the Brown side shot happened to on my disbelief.

From my laptop ESPN scoreboard, with the Pacers having a 5 point lead under a minute to go, I was going to tell my son it's all over but the Brown side shot happened to on my disbelief.
The Celtics won the game in the final 10 seconds on that turnover which the Celtics capitalized on by scoring and the rest was history

Reactions: jadis
In one regular season match with the Celtics, my comment was that how come the Pacers were not in the top 3 standings. Roster is solid
They are a young team. I think I heard they are the top scoring team in the league

Reactions: jadis
Have you watched Halliburton’s mechanics when he elevates and shoots. aSll other players hold the ball in two hands as they elevate and shoot. He elevates holding the ball in only one hand always and shoots with one hand with uncanny accuracy

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Have you watched Halliburton’s mechanics when he elevates and shoots. aSll other players hold the ball in two hands as they elevate and shoot. He elevates holding the ball in only one hand always and shoots with one hand with uncanny accuracy
I've been trying to describe it and you nailed it. Sometimes it appears he heaves it up in front of a defender. And he hit a long 3 at the Celtics logo with such ease.

Last edited:
The ball is round . Players have to win the game . Heroes and goats appear in the same game .1984 Finals, Celtics were down by 2 and Lakers had to in bound with a few seconds but the ball was intercepted and a layup was made by a Celtic . what happened last night was a deja ju . Amazing .
Bilog ang bola doesn't seem to translate well literally Haahahahaha

It's never bitter when you see your guys leaving everything on the floor Stevie. They have already surpassed my expectations by A LOT so I'm happy. If they go 3-3 then maybe I'll get greedy LOL

I feel like we are seeing only the beginning of these Pacers. Like I said before what I think they need to develop more is where everybody should be and when exactly they should be there. By the eye test, it looks like there's some wasted energy. I'm looking for a consistent crispness on execution. Then again these guys have not been together long, playing in the EC Finals are teaching them things only really deep runs can.. They are certainly trending up.

I still feel this series is not a given Jack. It seems so many games in these playoffs have been won in the final minute or less. They played the same against the Knicks but the Knicks were half a team. The Celtics played solid. Brown and Tatum were solid and when Brown hit that three it was over. However the Pacers are well coached and they seem to adapt quickly. They score at will but need to play a swarming defense against the Celtics just as the Wolves did against the Nuggets. The Pacers and Knicks next year will be in the elite part of the EC.

Reactions: christoph
I also have to revise my thoughts about Siakam. I thought his best years were behind him in Toronto and thought the Pacers needed a bigger man in his position as he is a fast finesse player. I thought he was a step behind the Knicks at the start of the series. But was I wrong. He has impressed me with his speed and endurance and shot accuracy. Their big man is Turner who blocks shots so well under his basket and shoots 3’s with amazing accuracy. Yesterday’s game was a game of 3’s and won on an impossible 3 by Brown with Siakam in his face.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Game 1 of Wolves and Mavs should provide me with action without tension. I'm neutral. Lol

The Wolves and Pacers have emerged for me at least the Cinderella teams of this year. The Wolves however possess things the likes of which I have not witnessed in the elague for many years. For me this was the read of the day as it sums up why I think the Wolves could cross the finish line and not turn into a pumpkin at the stroke of midnight....

Timberwolves knocking on door of best defenses in NBA history

Making the case for Minnesota's staunch and smothering defense compared to some of the top champion defenses.

This Anderson shoot in slow-mo....And actually hits. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing