New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I'm afraid my Knicks, without their full front court, just don't have enough. They will be done early without OG, and done late without Randle. That said, with them both, they can make the finals IMHO. Guess I have to wait another year... But I'm running out of time.
Injuries sucks . My Celtics have been hit by many through the years. The latest one. sprained ankle of their best player at the very first Play in Game 7 of the ECF last season .. That's sports.

Last edited:
Embiid scored 24 points in their win over the Thunder. He should not dive for the ball often. Play safe.

Reactions: christoph
As to the Knicks injuries are what can change a season instantly. I do agree they can be spoilers but next year they will indeed be up there. I’m hoping Sixers eliminate the Bucks. Only one I feel bad for is Dame

As to the Knicks injuries are what can change a season instantly. I do agree they can be spoilers but next year they will indeed be up there. I’m hoping Sixers eliminate the Bucks. Only one I feel bad for is Dame
Lillard is injured, has not played for the last 3 games and also out tonight against Grizzlies.

• Sad
Celtics demolished the Thunder and from what I heard, they have clinched homecourt all the way if they get there. :D

Glad to see Porzingis posting up and shooting inside as a tall guy should be doing. He easily won the matchup with Holmgren. If C's play share the ball and be assists conscious, they will likely succeed in their quest.

OKC lately have been inconsistent which disappoints me. To me they are Cinderella team of the year
SLA has been out for a couple of games . They should be on track when he comes back .

Reactions: Steve Williams
Knicks had been playing with a 4 guard starting 5. And they pulled away from the Kings at the 4th. They are still every dangerous down the stretch. I can see the Knicks playing very at ease and free wheeling, something not characteristic of Thibodeau's game :D

And Sixers have won 2 since Embiid's return. Beating the Heat after trailing most of the way.

Interesting stat line. Batum has 0 points but with a +- of +14 while Embiid has 29 points but -19 on the +- side. :eek:
Capture.JPG

• Wow
Clippers beat the Nuggets by 2 points, without Kawhi.

Clippers are just too inconsistent for me to consider them contenders.
I think Sixers will be rejuvenated with Embiid. I’m also betting Bucks are going fishing early and I’m hoping it’s the Sixers who nails their coffin in the ground

and finally @Jadis….,I’m having some worries about the Celtics. It’s theirs to lose but they lost some Gabe’s recently that made me take notice. If Celtics don’t win I really hope it is a Cinderella team that came out of nowhere and stayed for the final curtain

Reactions: jadis
Clippers are just too inconsistent for me to consider them contenders.
I think Sixers will be rejuvenated with Embiid. I’m also betting Bucks are going fishing early and I’m hoping it’s the Sixers who nails their coffin in the ground

and finally @Jadis….,I’m having some worries about the Celtics. It’s theirs to lose but they lost some Gabe’s recently that made me take notice. If Celtics don’t win I really hope it is a Cinderella team that came out of nowhere and stayed for the final curtain
Celtics vs OKC finals, how about that? Old and the new. :)

Like my Pacers? :D
That's actually my Choice too, Jack . They still have Bird on top, Coach Carlisle was an ex-Celtic and starter Neismith was a Celtic only a couple of years ago. But for me, any team is ok except for the Heat. :p

I just noticed slots 5- 10 in the WC can still change drastically in the seedings, in the rare event of a 6 game win streak by a lower placed team like the Warriors or a 6 game skid by the Clippers . Each team controls their own destiny .

• Wow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing