Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
  • Love
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

And poor Wiggins. Shipped out in Cleveland and shipped out in GS, if this scenario happens. :(
Wiggins and Poole. That’s sone serious assets:eek:

Steve Williams

Wiggins and Poole. That’s sone serious assets:eek:
I know Christoph won't like what my thoughts are and that's the GSW as could repeat net year with Wiggins and Poole who will only get better. Does KD on a GSW team sans Poole and Wiggins win the Larry O'Brian next year and for years to come.or stand pat with what they 've got. I personally feel that giving up Wiggins and Poole would hurt the Warriors in the long term

There is no question that the Warriors have the assets but for it to wok KD must be made to feel welcome by all and especially Green but most importantly KD has to know that this is Steph's team

KPC

Dec 4, 2019
San Francisco Bay Area
Waiting for a good GSW 2022 book - so much drama. Luckily it all came together at the playoffs. Next season = continued growth = amazing! In this copycat sport, you cannot copy competitiveness, hard work, focus, and selfless teamwork.

Looking forward to Wisemann- tired of center cheap shots

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
KD must be made to feel welcome by all and especially Green but most importantly KD has to know that this is Steph's team
It will strike me as really strange if KD goes back to GS via trade (which to me is perfectly fine and legit) when 3 years ago he voluntarily left GS for a few reasons, among which, to create his own legacy. We all know that the b*tching incident with Green started it all it was said that Green told KD they would win without him and now that it's proven again, one has to wonder what it would make KD feel if the Warriors do not win with him. He might ask for a trade again after a year or 2 and that might give him a tag of 'journeyman'. :)

jerrybj

Feb 27, 2022
New Zealand
I really can't see GSW taking KD.

They have some nice pieces in place to be competitive even if the three's effectiveness begins to slide.
Wiggins, Kuminga, Looney, Poole and DiVencenzo. Maybe Wiseman?
And even if not the top of the tree, entertaining.

KD turns 34 in September.

Reactions: christoph

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
And poor Wiggins. Shipped out in Cleveland and shipped out in GS, if this scenario happens. :(
That would indeed be sad if Wiggins got traded away :(
But nothing is decided yet.
There are ten other scenarios where KD could land.

Last edited:
Reactions: jadis

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
I know Christoph won't like what my thoughts are and that's the GSW as could repeat net year with Wiggins and Poole who will only get better. Does KD on a GSW team sans Poole and Wiggins win the Larry O'Brian next year and for years to come.or stand pat with what they 've got. I personally feel that giving up Wiggins and Poole would hurt the Warriors in the long term

There is no question that the Warriors have the assets but for it to wok KD must be made to feel welcome by all and especially Green but most importantly KD has to know that this is Steph's team
Long term you are certainly right.
But for short term (2-3 times) ring certainty, KD might very well be the right weapon.
Remember Steph and Clay aren't THAT young anymore themselves.
So maybe it is time to go for all NOW.

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
t will strike me as really strange if KD goes back to GS via trade (which to me is perfectly fine and legit) when 3 years ago he voluntarily left GS for a few reasons, among which, to create his own legacy.
In the NBA, nothing seems impossible or improbable enough not to happen :rolleyes:
Look at the possible Kyrie - LeBum re-union :eek:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
In the NBA, nothing seems impossible or improbable enough not to happen :rolleyes:
Look at the possible Kyrie - LeBum re-union :eek:
You're absolutely right, Christoph. But like you, I will not be able to take a KD-LeBum union. :D

• Wow

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Until I heard form Stephen A that Kyrie would miss practices, go in and out of practices as he likes, and of course, miss games, I never realized he was a bum too. So he is welcomed by another who is acting GM/player/bum. :D It's sad to see basketball stars converting the arena into a theatre of dramatics, where friendship now is above the playing craft.

• Sad

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
You're absolutely right, Christoph. But like you, I will not be able to take a KD-LeBum union. :D
I just hope that is impossible, even for LeGM :eek:

Steve Williams

well KD ain't going back to GSW.....

Kevin Durant Rumors: Warriors 'Highly Unlikely' to Trade for Nets Star

• Sad

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Why would the Warriors blow up a championship team? And one w/a a not 100% Klay, injured Wiseman, ascending Poole and Kuminga, etc. It’s just clickbait IMO

Reactions: jadis and christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Stephen A suggests trading LeBron. That I'd really love to see happen. It's going to shake not only the basketball world, but shake LeBron himself.

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
does not make business sense to me.. How much revenue will he bring in closer to the point of being all time leading scorer? how many jersey and other stuff will he sell immediately after that?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing