NBA Finals

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I have been a Lakers fan for 40 years and certainly on an intenses level since moving to California in 1978

It looked a little tense for them going up against the young Oklahoma team with super star Kevin Durant but no prblem when all was aid and done.

For Boston to totally decimate the Cleveland Cavs with LeBron and his team giving up in the final 2 minutes was totally unexpected as is the Celtics total dominance now over the previously undefeated Orlando Magic..
With Lakers and Celtics each up 2 games to love the possibility of a Lakers-Celtics rematch of 2008 is ominous. That series could easily go 7 games but in the long run I call Lakers in 7 ;)

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
I'll take the Lakers over the Celts too. KG doesn't have the legs he used to have, and Kobe is still Kobe. Derek Fisher going to have a helluva time w/Rondo though.

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010
Hi

I p[osted this and it did not appear

Lakers over Celts in 6 ... With Kobe being the best wehave seen since MJ and maybe as good as MJ ... And with Gasol playing this way plus Bynum and Odam and Fischer .. Not A KG matter simply the best team will win .. I have been a Lakers fan since 1979

Frantz

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
Steve,

I can hardly watch NBA basketball any more. I used to be somewhat of a fan but have moved over to WWF. I find it more authentic :D

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Steve,

I can hardly watch NBA basketball any more. I used to be somewhat of a fan but have moved over to WWF. I find it more authentic :D

We need more smileys! Classic, absolutely classic ROTFLMAO!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing