Last episode of Homeland...very subpar...

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
First, disclaimer: I am a Homeland fanatic. My wife and I LOVE this show and I think
the acting and stor is beyond reproach.

However, we felt the most recent episode was rather disappointing.

First, it was predictable. We were calling out the scene changes 5 minutes ahead of time.

Secondly, I thought both the lead actors were over acting..something they have stayed
cleared of for all the other episodes I have seen. It seems this episode was shot in a hurry
and on edited on the fly.

Maybe they set such a high standard, it was inevitable their would be some missteps.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
What network is this show on?

Tim

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I also love this show but I must admit that some of the situations occurring in season ll are so implausible that it tends to lose credibility

Having said that our DVR is way busy on Sunday nights with Boardwalk Empire (still my number one favorite show) and Dexter which is in its final season and is nail biting good this season

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
I also love this show but I must admit that some of the situations occurring in season ll are so implausible that it tends to lose credibility

Having said that our DVR is way busy on Sunday nights with Boardwalk Empire (still my number one favorite show) and Dexter which is in its final season and is nail biting good this season

I agree about plausibility.

Sunday nights are REAL busy around here too...can't wait for GOT, Borgias, and another quirky one under the radar..How To Make it In America.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing